Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jake's forum now on facebook?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Harpo
I just went to Jakes forum and it took me to facebook? Does anyone know when this happened?

I wanted to post a question about his oil cooling system

Thanks

David
bulitt
8 months ago

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=221325&hl=
Jake Raby
Got tired of dealing with the admin and Russian hackers.. Facebook works really well.
GTPatrick
huh.gif

What if one does not use or believe in social network sites like Facebook ? I don't use it for several reasons and don't plan to .

Does that mean I can not access any of Jake's websites anymore since they are now on Facebook ? Or am I interpreting this incorrectly ? confused24.gif

GTP
Jake Raby
QUOTE(GTPatrick @ Jun 7 2014, 10:33 PM) *

huh.gif

What if one does not use or believe in social network sites like Facebook ? I don't use it for several reasons and don't plan to .

Does that mean I can not access any of Jake's websites anymore since they are now on Facebook ? Or am I interpreting this incorrectly ? confused24.gif

GTP

Nothing with the websites changed. Only the forum domain went away.

I quit trying to please everyone a long time ago, when something becomes a pain in the ass I eliminate it. Facebook may not be for everyone, but it works well in the manner that we are utilizing it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.