Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914-6 Parts (Conversion)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
a914guy
I'd like to help you get your project started the right way, and these are the cornerstone pieces to an awesome Porsche six conversion in a nice package.

Engine mount with installation hardware.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Oil cooler with 90 degree modification, 30mm metric fitting for standard oil lines.

IPB Image

914-6 engine sheet metal kit. Five piece, OE style set made from mild steel.

IPB Image

Accelerator linkage kit. Works well with Webers, MFI, CIS and DME intake systems.

IPB Image

The pieces pictured above will go a long way to completing the parts needed to install your six.

Retail cost for these pieces can top $2,000.00. $1,475.00 buys the complete kit.

If you have additional 914-6 conversion needs, please let me know. I may be able to help.

Rich

a914guy@aol.com
(214) 796-2895 Cell
'71 914-6 3.0L Conversion
Click to view attachment
JStroud
Are you making these items or just selling left overs?
Might be interested in a engine tin set...depending on price.
mepstein
Great seller. Great price!
a914guy
QUOTE(JStroud @ Jun 8 2014, 05:44 AM) *

I've been building and selling conversion parts and doing conversions for about 20 years. When I make something I usually build several. Call them "extras" if you would.

Occasionally I'll post a group of the more common 914-6 pieces here.

I do have more than one set of engine sheet metal so I can help if that's all you need. Contact me at my a914guy@aol.com email and I'll send you some more pictures and info. on the engine sheet metal sets.

Rich
JmuRiz
Great bundle price, I've bought from Rich before, over a 14 year period. Always a pleasure to deal with.
That reminds me that I need to order the throttle cable kit.
BKLA
I have all of the above with the exception of the oil cooler. Highest of quality and all are highly recommended.
carr914
QUOTE(a914guy @ Jun 8 2014, 08:53 PM) *

I do have more than one set of engine sheet metal so I can help if that's all you need. Contact me at my a914guy@aol.com email and I'll send you some more pictures and info. on the engine sheet metal sets.

Rich

Rich, I will be needing a Set of Engine Tin soon for the car you built a long time ago!

Click to view attachment
a914guy
QUOTE(carr914 @ Jun 9 2014, 04:04 AM) *

QUOTE(a914guy @ Jun 8 2014, 08:53 PM) *

Rich

Rich, I will be needing a Set of Engine Tin soon for the car you built a long time ago!

Click to view attachment

Just let me know. The car looks great and it's my favorite color wink.gif YPAF!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.