Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any local members in Eastern WA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dredwin
Anyone in the Spokane, Pullman (WA), Moscow or Lewiston (ID) area? I'm looking for local shops that people trust.
JRust
Dang you are a little east of most the WA guys. Still I'd think one of them would chime in soon. I know Mark makes multiple trips to Pullman (darn Cougar fan wacko.gif ) . I think he MR242 or something along those lines here
Maltese Falcon
Fordahl Motorsports, Seattle.
Long time established Ind.Porsche techs.
Ask for Gregg.
NORD

It's obvious that you are going to have to move over to the coast. driving.gif

aircooledtechguy
Search the member list for "Rohar" and send him a PM. He's in the Spokane area and one heck of a good guy too. He'll be able to steer you in the right direction for sure. beerchug.gif
PanelBilly
You're going to need to plan a trip west and come to the side of the state that has everything.
KELTY360
QUOTE(aircooledtechguy @ Jun 9 2014, 08:25 AM) *

Search the member list for "Rohar" and send him a PM. He's in the Spokane area and one heck of a good guy too. He'll be able to steer you in the right direction for sure. beerchug.gif

agree.gif
Dredwin
Thanks. I'll talk to Rohar. Ironically, I'm getting Tom's car from the West side and taking it home to Pullman. I was hoping there would be some local experts that have contacts with local shops.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.