Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BB on ebay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
East coaster
Here's what's supposed to be a Bumble Bee for auction in Sandy, UT.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...4&category=6430

It seems like there's a bunch of 914's in Sandy (Eric). What's with this concentration of teeners???

I'm headed to Sandy in about two weeks for a little snowboardin' at Brighton, just curious.
Aaron Cox
been on ebay before....big thread on it too...

wrong tach, why did he repaint it? pass side fender has a big blem IPB Image
skline
On top of being posted before, it may or may not be a BB. It has Fuch alloys on it which didnt come on the LE. Jeff Bowlsby told him it was an LE so the guy cancelled his first auction and relisted it higher. When it didnt sell then, he is now reposting it again with no reserve at 3500. Send the guy an email and ask him if he has a COA, cause without it, it's just a regular 914.
Rhodes71/914
Looks like his starting bid is a little more reasonable.

Hey East coaster not sure how familiar you are with the Wasatch ski areas but if you get tired of the crowds at Brighton check out Solitude, in the same canyon before you get to Brighton. No crowds and if there is fresh snow it is a fun place. But then again every area in that place is great. If you can use 2 sticks instead of one Alta is where it is at.
Hawktel
QUOTE (East coaster @ Jan 17 2005, 05:26 PM)
Here's what's supposed to be a Bumble Bee for auction in Sandy, UT.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...4&category=6430

It seems like there's a bunch of 914's in Sandy (Eric). What's with this concentration of teeners???

I'm headed to Sandy in about two weeks for a little snowboardin' at Brighton, just curious.

I see nearly as many 914's as I see 911's in Utah. That is damned few of either. I see 1 928, and about 4 other 924, and 944's around.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.