Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Teeners at Indy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
wndsrfr
Huge turnout of vintage racers at IMS this week....bunch of teeners racing on the road course. Frank Beck humbled a field of 35 group 6 Mustangs, Camaros, 911's & more. Some others here are John Forbes, John Bechtol, John Crusoe, Dave Foreman, Terry Wolters & a bunch more. Got several photos but my droid is not cooperating....maybe later.
wndsrfr
OK...trying the reply trick....here's Terry...
wndsrfr
QUOTE(wndsrfr @ Jun 10 2014, 03:26 PM) *

....here's one of the Black Forest cars...

carr914
Here's the Zotz Camp with my friend Tom's car on the left (I've raced it with him in the past)

Click to view attachment
wndsrfr
QUOTE(carr914 @ Jun 10 2014, 04:21 PM) *

Here's the Zotz Camp with my friend Tom's car on the left (I've raced it with him in the past)

Click to view attachment

My BIL's '64 Ford Falcon TransAm car is directly behind Tom's.....had a great time hanging with the Zotz gang....class act.
maddin
oh...was bob bondurant driving there too??
my dad took a really nice picture of him driving a cobra at the nuerburgring 1000km in 64 i think...always wanted to send it to him and get it signed.
carr914
They had a Lot of Old Drivers there, especially those that in the past had run the 500 - Parnelli Jones, Lyn St James, Willy T Ribbs, etc

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.