Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Front and Rear Bumper tops
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mike Fitton
Looking for original rubber bumper tops (front & rear) in very good condition. Let me know what you have. Direct email is: mikefitton at yahoo dot com.
toolguy
It will be a long road to find original rubber tops in anything resembling decent condition. .
Mikey's [914Rubber] replacement's are dead on with stainless inserts so no rusting inside the rubber. . Perfect fit and can't be distinguished from OEM, except maybe they look better if anything. .
911buff
Tool Guy,
Who is Mikey and where can I find his bumper caps?

Thanks!
Mike Fitton
QUOTE(toolguy @ Jun 9 2014, 09:56 AM) *

It will be a long road to find original rubber tops in anything resembling decent condition. .
Mikey's [914Rubber] replacement's are dead on with stainless inserts so no rusting inside the rubber. . Perfect fit and can't be distinguished from OEM, except maybe they look better if anything. .

I sent a couple of emails to him through his website with no response, website shows he is out of the rear ones. Is there a better way to get a hold of Mikey?
budk
QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Jun 9 2014, 03:51 PM) *

I sent a couple of emails to him through his website with no response, website shows he is out of the rear ones. Is there a better way to get a hold of Mikey?

PM him, I also had problems getting him via email. It's not his full time job so you may have to wait a day to hear back from him.
thelogo
QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Jun 9 2014, 09:25 AM) *

Looking for original rubber bumper tops (front & rear) in very good condition. Let me know what you have. Direct email is: mikefitton at yahoo dot com.

My advice look for the seller adidas

He has all the OEM stuff u need , and he has always come thru for me
Mike Fitton
QUOTE(budk @ Jun 9 2014, 12:11 PM) *

QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Jun 9 2014, 03:51 PM) *

PM him, I also had problems getting him via email. It's not his full time job so you may have to wait a day to hear back from him.

Thanks, PM worked, rear pad will be back in stock in 3 to 5 weeks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.