Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 19" Porsche Sport Design wheels 987 Boxster Cayman Bridgestone Tires FS: $2,000
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
chris99001
I have a set of take off 19" Porsche Sport Design wheels off of a 2008 Boxster RS 60 Spyder.

The wheels are rash free (slightly dirty / cleans up with degreaser) and have factory TPMS sensors installed along with wheel caps with colored Porsche crest and N rated Bridgestone RE050 tires.

Wheels measure:
19" x 8" 57mm offset (front)
19" x 9.5" 46mm offset (rear)
NOTE: Wheels are rash free and flawless. There is a very small scratch on one of the front wheels near the cap. NO RASH / no flaking paint / no chipping

Tires measure:
235 / 35 R 19 with approximately 40% tread remaining front
265 / 30 R 19 with approximately 65% tread remaining rear.

$2,000 shipped wordwide. Email works best

Christopher Anderson
andersonashop@gmail.com
tweet
Be very cautious of this seller. He contacted me some months ago (Feb/Mar), directly to my email when I posted a WTB for tools and again for locks. At the time he told me his name was John. He was using the same gmail address. I did some looking around on different forums. If he is the same guy, he uses different names and different gmail addresses. It is my belief he is using pictures he finds on the internet and offers items for sale that are not his. When I have asked for pictures of specific parts and specific snapshots, he no longer pursues the matter. He asks for large sums of money for his parts. He also asks to be paid by Western Union or Moneygram. I posted a warning about him before, but it seems no one paid much attention to it (admins). I also asked him specifically if he was a member of 914World and this was his response,

"Dan,
I am not a memeber of the 914world forum as i am a visitor and just saw your ads and decided contacting you. Let me know and get back to me with your complete shipping address.
Thanks."

This was the last thread on this guy. He has scammed people on multiple forums.
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...18&t=231251
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.