Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1976 914 2.0 Summer Yellow
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Ferg
A different Porsche that I have been trying to buy for quite some time is coming available, I'm selling my 76 914 to make space in the garage. It's a very nice low mileage car (shows 55k but stopped last summer)

I have lots and lots of receipts and documents proving the $ and time spent on the restoration.

Highlights include:

Full body restoration and paint, all rust was fixed with new metal, battery tray and hell hole are new.

Complete crank up engine rebuild with all documents and receipts. about 1k miles since rebuild.

Dash is crack free, Tartan seats just redone with correct material, carpets back pad ect all orig and free of rips and cracks.

Brand new tires on restored Mahles.

2.0 retains all FI components and smog system. Passed CO emissions no problem. Not a car that could be imported to CA however. (no cat)

Pics: http://s126.photobucket.com/user/Ferg914/l...rt=2&page=1

Phone: 720 470 Ten Sixty Three
Email: mikeferg75 at hotmail.com

TIA

Ferg
Ferg
Just a few more from resto, many more coming soon.

rhodyguy
nice car (as usual) and well priced mike.
mepstein
if I had 12K, I would buy this car today, no questions asked.
rhodyguy
still have the 240sx?
Ferg
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jun 11 2014, 11:38 AM) *

still have the 240sx?

No, a Dad bought it for his 16 year old it lives in Honolulu HI now. I hope it's not wrapped around a pole blink.gif That was such a fun balanced car.

I'm DD'ing a 05 Pontiac GTO now. Not stock shades.gif

More pics of 914 coming soon.
Cuda911
A beauty!!! LOVE the plaid seats!!!!!!
Tom_T
Oh just go buy a lift for $1500-2000 & keep it by parking the 914 on top, like Jeff Bowlsby does! biggrin.gif

It looks like you've got the head height in the garage there (we measured at Jeff's, but I don't recall - ask him).

That'll give you time to fix that speed/odo too! smile.gif

IPB Image

NO..REALLY...keep it!!!! sad.gif

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
carr914
Are you getting the Pick-Up? poke.gif
Ferg
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Jun 11 2014, 01:06 PM) *

Oh just go buy a lift for $1500-2000 & keep it by parking the 914 on top, like Jeff Bowlsby does! biggrin.gif

It looks like you've got the head height in the garage there (we measured at Jeff's, but I don't recall - ask him).

That'll give you time to fix that speed/odo too! smile.gif

IPB Image

NO..REALLY...keep it!!!! sad.gif

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

Look again Tom shades.gif I have a lift, 914, 911, and GTO all reside in the garage. One has to go when the new car arrives. Here is a pic from a few weeks back when I had Mark's six parked indoors... Heck the Dodge is at a buddys, and I have another stored outside at work laugh.gif

orthobiz
A beauty. Don't the bumperettes signify that it came from either CA or Maryland?

Paul
rjames
QUOTE(orthobiz @ Jun 12 2014, 06:36 PM) *

A beauty. Don't the bumperettes signify that it came from either CA or Maryland?

Paul

Don't think so. My '75 has them and it was originally purchased in OR.

Beautiful car. Good luck with the sale!
gcrotvik

Paul

Paul,

I believe you are correct on the bumperettes. If you look at the pictures, there is a CAT sticker in the drivers door jamb next to the DOT sticker. I believe that's a CA sticker.

"2.0 retains all FI components and smog system. Passed CO emissions no problem. Not a car that could be imported to CA however. (no cat)"

Greg
Ferg
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Jun 13 2014, 05:33 AM) *

Paul

Paul,

I believe you are correct on the bumperettes. If you look at the pictures, there is a CAT sticker in the drivers door jamb next to the DOT sticker. I believe that's a CA sticker.

"2.0 retains all FI components and smog system. Passed CO emissions no problem. Not a car that could be imported to CA however. (no cat)"

Greg

I think it's more like "some" 76's outside of CA and MD have the tits some not, but I could be wrong.

Here's why CA no starter...
michael7810
Ferg - how high is the ceiling in your garage? I need to do something similar. Thanks
Ferg
If I recall correctly, it's about 10 foot 8 inches, just barely enough to stack two sports cars.
rhodyguy
A 10' tall lift would fit and you could prob walk beneath the car. My exact situation. I prob would've sold the 914 and bought the Nissan from you and done a LS or jdm conversion. Congrats on the new Holden! They seem to be holding value.
Ferg
Please follow the link to many many pictures... added in first post as well.

http://s126.photobucket.com/user/Ferg914/l...rt=2&page=1
Ferg
I'll post a few here...

Ferg
and... please go through the whole photobucket album to see the rest, including rockers, hell holes ect.

Ferg
and the longs...

brant
Very nice looking car...
I've seen it in person and its clean.
Ferg
Sold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.