Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Warts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mrholland2
Hell with them! I removed my warts. . . and I'm going to make some kind of DRL with either halo fogs or in the front turns. . not sure which yet.

I'm not sure side marker lights matter that much in a teeny car. . they are important on a giant long vehicle. .but those should also be in the middle of the vehicle. . like an 18 wheeler or bus. poke.gif
mrholland2
QUOTE(mrholland2 @ Jun 11 2014, 08:18 AM) *

Hell with them! I removed my warts. . . and I'm going to make some kind of DRL with either halo fogs or in the front turns. . not sure which yet.

I'm not sure side marker lights matter that much in a teeny car. . they are important on a giant long vehicle. .but those should also be in the middle of the vehicle. . like an 18 wheeler or bus. poke.gif

Well, that was supposed to go with a different thread and I awkwardly made a new one. . hrmmmm
Cap'n Krusty
We loved you, warts and all, but now that you've removed your warts, what's left to love ..................?

The Cap'n
reharvey
I removed the WARTS from all seven of my cars. I hate the warts!

sawzall-smiley.gif
dlkawashima
This one looks pretty cool ... late 60's Mopar I think.

IPB Image
Cap'n Krusty
And how do you think they feel about you? I mean they're just goin' along minding their own business when, all of a sudden, out of nowhere, here comes this giant guy with a Sawzall and an angry look on his face! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, the Ohio Sawzall Massacree! Devastation everywhere!

The Cap'n
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Jun 11 2014, 11:10 AM) *

And how do you think they feel about you? I mean they're just goin' along minding their own business when, all of a sudden, out of nowhere, here comes this giant guy with a Sawzall and an angry look on his face! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, the Ohio Sawzall Massacree! Devastation everywhere!

The Cap'n

Cap'n... you really need to stop visiting Colorado.

Johny Blackstain
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Jun 11 2014, 01:48 PM) *

Cap'n... you really need to stop visiting Colorado.

Frankly I've been considering moving there... smoke.gif biggrin.gif
stugray
out of nowhere, here comes this giant guy with a Sawzall and an angry look on his face! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, the Ohio Sawzall Massacree! Devastation everywhere!

I thought you had to freeze them off!

Frankly I've been considering moving there...

I never left..... smoke.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.