Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD. 1975 2.0 914 Grand Prix White
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
boxstr
1975 Porsche 914 2.0 White with completely redone black interior. Factory leather wrapped steering wheel, factory seat belts, 10K miles after engine and transmission overhaul, full polished 2.0 Fuchs wheels and center caps, lug bolts replaced with wheel studs, New Dual am/fm/cd with blue tooth cellular connection, and thumb drive port, new starter, Four Koni full adjustable shocks, lowered with competition springs, third brake light under targa bar.
The following is a list of some of the items that have had attention.
Car is running 73-74 stock heat exchangers with 911 sport muffler.
Koni adjustable shocks front and rear.
140# Weltmeister rear springs
Factory front sway bar
Motor was disassembled, with new bearings heads freshened and completely resealed
Engine tin was media blasted and painted, along with the fan shroud and intake runners and stock air filter
D-Jetronic runs flawlessly
Petronix ignition installed
Tuna Can oil sump
Transmission disassembled and new parts installed as needed
New shift bushings front to rear
Body was stripped and repainted in Factory Grand Prix white L908
Front side marker lights deleted
Targa top was stripped and painted matte black
New targa side vinyl installed
Many new rubber seals installed
New rear taillight lenses
New front turn signal lenses
New washer nozzles
Factory fog lights
New interstate battery, with battery disconnect switch
New door panels
New carpet set
J-West shifter, Speedometer was rebuilt and set to zero when motor was rebuilt
Many receipts for parts and work done branded title
Extremely well priced at $10500.
Call or text Craig at 503-799-5794
Cuda911
Wow... a great car at a great price!!!!!
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(Cuda911 @ Jun 12 2014, 12:45 AM) *

Wow... a great car at a great price!!!!!

agree.gif This is a smoking deal.... smoke.gif
boxstr
Stephen, I can take more pics. Just let me know what you would like to see.
Also, this car has stock injection, and it just passed the deq test here in Oregon.

I can also send you some pics and details of a 1974 2.0 that i have for sale.
Craig
914xpress
Quick question - was all the work/resto on the car performed by you?
boxstr
PM sent.
Craig at CAMP
914xpress
Any reason why these questions are not answered in the public forum - so everyone viewing can also see the answers?

Public answers are what I'm used to seeing being an active 6speed member for many years.

I thought you had done the work but I'm seeing you are dealer, which wasn't obvious in the posting.

Thank you.

QUOTE(boxstr @ Jun 20 2014, 09:54 PM) *

PM sent.
Craig at CAMP
mepstein
QUOTE(914xpress @ Jun 21 2014, 11:04 AM) *

Any reason why these questions are not answered in the public forum - so everyone viewing can also see the answers?

Public answers are what I'm used to seeing being an active 6speed member for many years.

I thought you had done the work but I'm seeing you are dealer, which wasn't obvious in the posting.

Thank you.

QUOTE(boxstr @ Jun 20 2014, 09:54 PM) *

PM sent.
Craig at CAMP

Craig has a great reputation on this board that spans many years. I would buy a car from him without reservation. Just my opinion. Mark

(craig does put the banner for his business at the bottom of his post. Seems pretty obvious)
rhodyguy
sometimes private conversations are best left private. while craig may have an auto sellers license, it's required by law. it's not he like has a lot with 100 cars in it.
rgalla9146
Beautiful car and great list of bonuses.
A '74 with '75-'76 bumpers ?
Allan
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jun 21 2014, 09:16 AM) *

sometimes private conversations are best left private. while craig may have an auto sellers license, it's required by law. it's not he like has a lot with 100 cars in it.

agree.gif Upstanding gentleman and all around good guy...
JeffBowlsby
Craig, any info about the license plate on this car? Is it California or ????
gcrotvik
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Jun 22 2014, 09:28 AM) *

Craig, any info about the license plate on this car? Is it California or ????

It's the Oregon Crater Lake plate. Proceeds from registration go to the preservation of the lake.

Greg
mapguy
Craig,

Pardon the newbie question, but what muffler does this rig have on it? I'm in the market for one and I'm trying to figure out if I like that peashooter design. Is that one of the Tangerine units?

Thanks for any info and GLWTS. If I hadn't just picked up a '74 2.0, I'd be interested in this one for sure.
jbyron
QUOTE(mapguy @ Jun 25 2014, 09:29 AM) *

Craig,

Pardon the newbie question, but what muffler does this rig have on it? I'm in the market for one and I'm trying to figure out if I like that peashooter design. Is that one of the Tangerine units?

Thanks for any info and GLWTS. If I hadn't just picked up a '74 2.0, I'd be interested in this one for sure.

In his description, Craig says it's a 911 sport muffler
boxstr
The muffler is an actual 911 muffler that has had the single outlet sealed up, and dual outlets added. It sounds amazing.
I would suggest the Triad muffler dual outlet. I have had one on a 2.0 four and its also sounds amazing. Well worth the money.
Craig at CAMP
boxstr
This 914 qualifies for the fly and drive plan. Contact me for more details.
Craig at CAMP
rick 918-S
Nice car at an awesome price Craig! Someone is going to get a nice car. I don't know how you continue to do it! You always have the nicest 914's. Keep pulling them out of the barns and sending them out in the world where they belong.

icon_bump.gif for a great guy and a deal of a car! icon_bump.gif
993inNC
What does "branded title" mean? Salvaged?
boxstr
Car was in accident in the 80s, in the rear. The value of the 914 at that. Time was so low that the repair was more than the value. So it's was totaled by the insurance company. It was purchased and repaired and driven.
Craig at CAMP
QUOTE(993inNC @ Jul 13 2014, 06:29 PM) *

What does "branded title" mean? Salvaged?

rhodyguy
dry.gif

k
rhodyguy
ok. we'll do this the way my prick twin likes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.