Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Early summer???
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
Well, I got up this morning and walked out the door to light Santa Ana winds and warm temperatures. As the day went on it got warmer and warmer everywhere I went. I think the high today was like 85. Forcast is 80 tomorrow and Wednesday. Too bad I am so busy, I would take the car out for a drive.
Aaron Cox
i hate this weather! go back to wherever it came... i wouldnt complain if it stayed 70 or less IPB Image
Elliot_Cannon
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Jan 17 2005, 08:40 PM)
i hate this weather! go back to wherever it came... i wouldnt complain if it stayed 70 or less IPB Image

Maybe you should try Seattle. Or Anchorage. It could be 80 every day and I would be happy. I want to spend my retirement laying naked in the hot sand. Sixteen months!!
Cheers, Elliot
Elliot_Cannon
QUOTE (skline @ Jan 17 2005, 08:38 PM)
Well, I got up this morning and walked out the door to light Santa Ana winds and warm temperatures. As the day went on it got warmer and warmer everywhere I went. I think the high today was like 85. Forcast is 80 tomorrow and Wednesday. Too bad I am so busy, I would take the car out for a drive.

I your car running?
Elliot
eeyore
I almost broke a sweat working outside on the car. Drag.
boxstr
58 degrees here at 11:09 pm.
CCLINHEATRASH
skline
QUOTE (Elliot Cannon @ Jan 17 2005, 08:16 PM)
QUOTE (skline @ Jan 17 2005, 08:38 PM)
Well, I got up this morning and walked out the door to light Santa Ana winds and warm temperatures. As the day went on it got warmer and warmer everywhere I went. I think the high today was like 85.  Forcast is 80 tomorrow and Wednesday. Too bad I am so busy, I would take the car out for a drive.

I your car running?
Elliot

Of course it runs, come on up and take it for a drive. IPB Image It just looks like crap right now. Working on the body now.
Zaphod
Those of us in Minnesota would like to point out that it is 0 degrees Farenheit here, with the wind chill taking it down to -15, and that we'd gladly kill a man IPB Image for a day where the temperature made it above freezing, because our toes are the color of this guy: IPB Image

Anyhow, I guess it's good to hear that somebody out there has pleasant weather. Go for that drive, have some fun IPB Image
MattR
Summer? whats that?

This is so cal, boys. Every day is summer. Dont you watch the OC?
Joe Bob
Yupperz....fun time in CA....took Frankenstealth into work this AM....no top because there is NO top.

Dry, no humidity...not even a drop of moisture on my pristine rattle canned black paint.

WEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee IPB Image
freezing14
up here we also have around -10 to 0 F its even too cold to try to heat the garage, by the time it is warm enough to work it is time to go back in,, just go for a drive and think of us...LOL IPB Image
Sammy
LOL two weeks ago I spent a small pile o'money on heater back date parts for my car to get the heater working (it was in the 50s and 60s then) now that I have a heater in the car it is 85!
Someone is messing with me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.