Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just received Tangerine Roll cage kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
Bill's Racing 914
Just received my VARA legal 6 point roll age kit from Tangerine. Excellent craftsmanship. Beautiful welds. Fits perfect. It is lighter than the kit offered by the competition in that it is made with SCCA legal 1.50dia .095 wall DOM tube. All the tubes come with the ends already radiused which is also lacking on the competition. Now its off to my fabricator to have it welded in.
ETMracing
Been looking at the same one, please take some pictures along the way..also does anyone know if they offer a coupon code for members here, going to be placing a big order soon.
Jetsetsurfshop
Its a great kit. Mine is still a four point right now. Connecting the shock towers over the Summer.
Heres some pics.
john914somers
Tangerine has only high quality stuff!!! I have a custom cage from Chris and I have never seen any cages at the track that I like nearly as well... it really helps to stiffen up the whole car as well as making me feel really secure. Buy from Tangerine you won't be disappointed.
spaceshuttle
QUOTE(john914somers @ Jun 12 2014, 10:24 PM) *

Tangerine has only high quality stuff!!! I have a custom cage from Chris and I have never seen any cages at the track that I like nearly as well... it really helps to stiffen up the whole car as well as making me feel really secure. Buy from Tangerine you won't be disappointed.

I have bought many of Chris's parts and they all work beautifully.
Krieger
I love the cage I got from Chris!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.