Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Goin' AWOL for a while...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dave_Darling
Well, goys and birls, it's time for ol' Dave to hunker down into no-free-time mode, so surfing the boards is going to have to go. (I'll try to keep up on the Bird board best I can, but that's 'cause I'm "associated" with Pelican.) Email is going to pretty much take a hiatus for a while, and for the next week or two I won't even be that talkative on the phone!

I'm moving, and I have 8+ years worth of crap to pack and move. The garage is taking for EVER to pack up... Jeez, I've really picked up a whole lotta junk in 8 years and more in this place. I'll have to get everything sorted out at the new place, including arranging for 'net access. Yeah, I should'a arranged everything sooner.

So if I don't get back to people, it's not that I don't love ya all--it's just that I'm buried in the garage under 6500 lbs of boxes of car parts and junk. IPB Image And trying to keep my head above water at my day job while I'm at it. And keep my attorney from tearing my head off for ignoring her.

Hopefully I'll surface again in a few weeks.

--DD
nebreitling
Good Luck, Dave!!! come back soon!! IPB Image
r_towle
Good luck Dave...

Moving sucks!!!

Rich
Elliot_Cannon
Good luck with the move. I only wish I could be there to help you. LOL

Cheers, Elliot
SpecialK
Good luck with the move Dave, and if you come across any 914 parts that won't be making the trip........ IPB Image
Bruce Allert
You should enjoy the new Condo... it'll be all yours IPB Image
And... no yard work IPB Image See ya when ya get sorted IPB Image

....b IPB Image
Joe Bob
And you are...???? IPB Image
boxstr
Write when you get work...
CCLINDAMPCAMPDAVE
Engman
Daves not here man..........

In my best cheech and chong voice.......

M
Mrs. K
QUOTE (Engman @ Jan 17 2005, 09:29 PM)
Daves not here man..........

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

Lisa IPB Image
markb
IPB Image

Well, somebody had to do it. IPB Image
DJsRepS
Moving bites Dave I feel for you. I hope you found a safe haven for your teener. I don't want to here of any more suprize busted tail lights. Are you buying or rent to own what ever that means? As long as you have a carport that will make me happy.
mike_the_man
See ya soon Dave. I've been living in the same place for about 7 years. I'd probably need about 6 months to pack all my crap! Funny how it seems to multiply when you're not looking. Good luck and enjoy the new place. I'm thinking house warming sometime during the WCC! IPB Image
scooter311
Good luck Dave!

Moving sucks, but you'll be settled and happy soon

IPB Image
TheCabinetmaker
Moving sucks! My last move was from my 6000ft shop to a 3000 ft shop. Half the space, half the rent. We still have stuff packed in boxes after a year.

Good luck Dave
jr91472
hang in there man!!!
ClayPerrine
Dave....

Make sure you have priorities.. Get the 914 stuff unpacked first!!!! That's what we did.

Good luck.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.