Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cant go to Parade?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Socalandy
Providing I don't get called into work I'm planning on going and a drive thru the canyon after. Any takers? best to be there by 6am if we have a chance to park in a group.

colingreene
Id like to but i dont have a running car still, I could tag along in my mini if thats ok.
dlkawashima
I was supposed to see Obama do the commencement at my son's graduation, but I think I'll go to cars and coffee instead! I won't be driving my 914, but hope to see a bunch of SoCal teeners out there.
AE354803
QUOTE(dlkawashima @ Jun 12 2014, 04:43 PM) *

I was supposed to see Obama do the commencement at my son's graduation, but I think I'll go to cars and coffee instead! I won't be driving my 914, but hope to see a bunch of SoCal teeners out there.

Oh no! Is that this weekend? Nothing creates traffic like a visit from the President.
914_teener
What canyon Andy?
'73-914kid
Wish I could go.. My younger brother got dumped on me for his SAT test, which is up at Dana Point Higshcool.. I'm stuck in Dana paint from 8am to 1pm or so unfortunately.. Wish I could make it.
Socalandy
Any body, any car!!! Santiago canyon is my way there and home
john77
QUOTE(Socalandy @ Jun 12 2014, 09:19 PM) *

Any body, any car!!! Santiago canyon is my way there and home

I'd planned to go down in my 2002tii, the 914 is looking a bit shabby right now. I'll keep an eye out for your car whatever I turn up in.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.