Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Conflict w/ POC event
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
campbellcj
This could be a good thing or a bad thing, depending. POC has scheduled two Short Track Series at Streets of Willow for 4/23-24. WCC is (I think) scheduled to be there on 4/25. (Is that on the Big Track or Streets; I didn't see that detail listed anywhere?)

I may be running for a championship this year so most likely will stay at the track all 3 days, iff'n my car and my aging body holds up.

Just thought I'd mention this if nobody else had already...I know quite a few of the local 914 people are very involved in the STS events.
drew365
Since most of the 914club are not participants in the STS, I don't think this is a problem. I decided to not do all the STS events this year so I have no problem missing that weekend.
Howard
Chris, we had to commit to dates before POC published sched. Make a good thing out of it. Come over to Camarillo Fri night and say hello, go to STS Sat and Sun, then hang around Lancaster with the gang Sun night. IPB Image Beats the drive home IPB Image

Then you can come out to the track Monday and be an instructor IPB Image

Can you say Track Time?
914z
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=green]Chris,
I'll be going to the STS also and I think I'll do like Howard said go to WCC05 on Friday early , then boot it over the hill Friday nite and run STS for the week end and WCC05 @ streets on Monday. I should be sufficantly dead by moday nite to return to work on Tuesday.
See Ya there
P.S. Drew I wont leave you hanging I'll be able to Help out with Pre PLanning, tech, running and the usual stuff. Hey Are you guys goiing to the Banquet. If so I'll see you there and we can talk more.
Zjava script:emoticon(':bump:')
smilie
drew365
Steve Z, that you? I'll be at the banquet, I think we'll have to get serious about the track day now, it's creeping up.
Howard
QUOTE (drew365 @ Jan 19 2005, 06:03 PM)
Steve Z, that you? I'll be at the banquet, I think we'll have to get serious about the track day now, it's creeping up.

Andy, I'm not going to Banquet. Be sure to pick up my trophy IPB Image Think I got first, second, and 3rd in C/Production IPB Image

PS Did I ever give you a copy of the sheet with contact numbers (track, emt, corner workers, roach coach etc.)? Let me know and I can fax it to you if not.
drew365
QUOTE (Howard @ Jan 19 2005, 06:46 PM)
QUOTE (drew365 @ Jan 19 2005, 06:03 PM)

Andy, I'm not going to Banquet. Be sure to pick up my trophy IPB Image Think I got first, second, and 3rd in C/Production IPB Image

PS Did I ever give you a copy of the sheet with contact numbers (track, emt, corner workers, roach coach etc.)? Let me know and I can fax it to you if not.

Being the only car in a class has it's advantages. No I don't have the track info. If you don't have my fax number PM me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.