Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Craigslist 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
There is no way that someone cannot jump on this car, it is all pimped and ready to go.
http://www.craigslist.org/eby/car/56009167.html
CCLINCRAIGSLIST
double-a
that's... interesting. IPB Image

~a
r_towle
I love CA, there looks to be no way for a top to work on that, pure speedster style...

I would love to buy it (for less) just to have some fun with it, but no top kills it, its in the single digits tonight Brrrr

Rich
Joe Bob
Eeeewwww, a car only Scott can love...... IPB Image
nebreitling
it's been around for a while. amazing that a car like that doesn't sale. just amazing... IPB Image
curtis
HOLY CRAP!!!THATS THE CAR I SEEN ON MTVs PIMP MY RIDE!!!! IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
pete-stevers
more than a few buckets of bondo on that jobby... IPB Image
rhodyguy
jesus, the front end looks like a cutlass supreme from the 80's.

k
red914
or a late 80s plastic camaro. IPB Image

still, i'd take the euro style rear signal lights. maybe there are some kewl parts inside... sawzall cuts through bondo, right? IPB Image
markb
IPB Image
skline
Ok, I have my limits, that one exceeds my limits, there is nothing I like about that car. Just to set the record straight, I do have some taste.

IPB Image
boxstr
Scott thank you for setting the record straight, I knew you had you limits and we have now found it.
CCLINDASYOFOURLIVES
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (skline @ Jan 17 2005, 10:29 PM)
I do have some taste.

IPB Image

Brittney says otherwise IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
Lou W
David likes it IPB Image
robert21old
IPB Image scott , what if it wasn't red , didn;t run , and cost only $400
Brando
holy buttfucking asspirates batman!

wouldn't touch that car with a firebomb! IPB Image
MattR
Good thing they blacked out the lisence plate, or else I'd develop a lisence plate tracking missle to find it and destroy it.
DJsRepS
Alot of nice work for nutin. I mean the craftsmanship is there but I dont like the front end at all and the rear is ok but a little too much wing there. You want it to go fast not fly. You would think with all the $$ spent on that car they could have built a good 2.0 or a better 911 motor or even Chev V8 to match his brakes. Seems like a good price for what you see.... But the thing I dislike most about this car is RAIN in fla we have alot of it and Im sure you push a button on the dash and a top pops out the trunk goes over the motor bay and comes down with side posts and meet up with the door glass Right!
Mueller
saw this car (or it's twin), in Fremont about 5 years ago or so...I remember seeing the "Turbo" script on the rear bumper and getting excited to see a turbocharged 914...boy, what a let down IPB Image
Root_Werks
IPB Image Someone put a lot of work into it.
DJsRepS
The price and speed would go way up with a motor by Jake in there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.