Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help!!! Racing seats
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sjhowitson
Hello to all,

I have been hanging around this list for some time now. I read many of the post and thank everyone for all the great advice, but now I need some help. I am almost ready to put my, new to me, track car on the track. It's a 9124 /6 with a 2.2 S motor. The car is built for track use only. The former owner did a great job building the car but there is a problem. He is a much taller guy the I am. He built a seat and bolted it to the floor. I want to replace it with a new racing seat that is adjustable. Does anybody have a racing seat that fits ?

SJ IPB Image
d914
one suggestion, ultra sheild road race seat with a 911 slider, very flat, or corbeau's, sparcos.....etc ultra sheild is an AL seat and has an upgrade for a "halo" to limitside ways movement of your head in a side impact. A freind of mine runs them and he likes them.
eeyore
IPB Image

Love my Ultra Shield. 4 different widths. Comfy enough. One-piece construction means that holes can be drilled anywhere in the bottom to mount the thing. $200.
Trekkor
Welcome on board! IPB Image

Next time you are at Sears Point, check out Wine Country Motorsports. They have a whole wall of race seats you can bring down and sit in, Momo, Sparco, etc...

KT:
brant
If you want the seat to remain adjustable.. then your best off coming up with some type of aftermarket tracks that allow that...

much better and easier if you can bolt the seat down and make it rigid.

here is the ultra shield I went with:
brant
I looked on my seat for ID #'s this weekend..
I did find: 75200, but am not sure if that is a model number or not...

didn't find anything else, sorry.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.