Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What happened to the 4 lug billet hubs?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
joes
Everyone else may know... But did that guy ever get his kit up and running for that conversion?
SirAndy
QUOTE (joes @ Jan 18 2005, 08:20 AM)
Everyone else may know... But did that guy ever get his kit up and running for that conversion?

they are here!

waiting on brad to put them into the eComm and then we'll be rolling them out ...
IPB Image Andy
jwalters
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Jan 18 2005, 01:32 PM)
QUOTE (joes @ Jan 18 2005, 08:20 AM)

they are here!

waiting on brad to put them into the eComm and then we'll be rolling them out ...
IPB Image Andy

IPB Image You guys need to speed it up----I am making heavy progress on my rusto and ifn it ain't ready when I need em Ima getting em or a substitute somewhere else........ IPB Image

Nothing personal--just lighting that proverbial fire under the respective asses IPB Image

Who is first to sell?? Jake or Brad????? IPB Image

I am givin 4-1 on Jake at the moment,,,,but it COULD swing the other way------- IPB Image
SirAndy
QUOTE (jwalters @ Jan 18 2005, 11:08 AM)
I am givin 4-1 on Jake at the moment,,,,but it COULD swing the other way------- IPB Image

knowing brad, that's probably a safe bet ...

ooops, did i just say that out loud ???
IPB Image Andy < ----- ducking for cover
ppickerell
I heard Brad moved to Buenos Aries to avoid the IRS..........
type47fan
QUOTE (ppickerell @ Jan 18 2005, 11:43 AM)
I heard Brad moved to Buenos Aries to avoid the IRS..........

Independent Rear Suspension? IPB Image
Trekkor
What's the big deal?, I got mine and they're great!

Just kidding IPB Image

KT
ppickerell
Elvis has left the building........
914MF
IPB Image Is the eComm site up? How do you get into it if it is? I need parts! IPB Image
Root_Werks
Anyone know what happened to these? I will either get another 911 front end or buy these. Are they up on the eCom? Anybody got a link to it? idea.gif
Robert21
happy11.gif Brad will get them up when he's ready .
if you can wait for them buy them where you can find them.

Brads got a life . let him live it ?
Trekkor
They are with the Yeti, Bigfoot and Loch Ness Monster.
Everyone's heard of them, but no ones *actually* seen 'em.

Well I have...the hubs that is unsure.gif

Aliens have them. alien.gif

KT
Root_Werks
Nah, it's not a big deal. Just sounds like a cool product. I will track down another 911 front end then. wink.gif It will be nice to see them installed on a 914 someday.
SirAndy
QUOTE (trekkor @ Feb 25 2005, 11:09 AM)
but no ones *actually* seen 'em

i have! boldblue.gif

never seen any aliens tho. bummer ...
sad.gif Andy
Mueller
i have 1 hub installed on the drivers side of my car smile.gif

doing some last minute work on them, I screwed up and ended up getting the wrong studs, they are 73mm long from the hub to the tip of the stud, but they are only threaded about 1" from the tip, so you'd have to run like 50mm (2 inch) spacers.....

got to order the correct one, just have not had time or the money since they are about $7 a pop

wrpspddrvr
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Feb 25 2005, 04:06 PM)

i have! boldblue.gif

sad.gif Andy

Look in tha' mirror! wink.gif biggrin.gif

Cole monkeydance.gif

Joe Bob
QUOTE (Mueller @ Feb 25 2005, 01:21 PM)
i have 1 hub installed on the drivers side of my car smile.gif

doing some last minute work on them, I screwed up and ended up getting the wrong studs, they are 73mm long from the hub to the tip of the stud, but they are only threaded about 1" from the tip, so you'd have to run like 50mm (2 inch) spacers.....

got to order the correct one, just have not had time or the money since they are about $7 a pop

Wanna sell the studs?
dry.gif
sj914
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Feb 25 2005, 01:06 PM)

i have! boldblue.gif

sad.gif Andy

Yeah you have. You just haven't looked hard enough. biggrin.gif
Joe Bob
Define alien.... cool_shades.gif
Mueller
QUOTE (mikez @ Feb 25 2005, 02:34 PM)

Wanna sell the studs?

nah....think I'll keep them just in-case I need 'em for some odd ball project smash.gif

still no word from Braholio, guess he's gone on another vacation or working feverishly on a 914 to get it ready for the WCC welder.gif
Joe Bob
Who gets to pound on him first?
Mueller
QUOTE (mikez @ Feb 25 2005, 07:20 PM)
Who gets to pound on him first?

how does it go:

you hold, I kick???, hahahaha

as long as he surfaces before I get my motor parts from Jake, I'll be content.....I guess I could use my 1.8 block instead of the GA 2.0 case he has of mine.....
Joe Bob
No comment....
blink.gif
Joe Bob
Yup...who da ya think works the Mickey Ds and the Jackenducarton? Sure as hell ain't the teenagers nomo.....
Qarl
Okay... so we've heard about this e-commerce thing for what?... six or nine months now. Maybe a year?

Face it guys, it's not gonna happen any time soon.

It looks like you have a LOT of customers willing to buy, NOW!

I don't really know what the hold up is? It's easy to set up a quick ordering site using Paypal.

I'm sure the people involved (ahem.. Brad!) could use the money right about now. I feel bad for him. He never seems to get a break.

Anyways... I understand that the club is waiting to get a TaxID number or something. That can be had in less than an hour.... seriously.

Qarl
Okay... I checked. It's been over FIFTEEN months.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act=...&f=2&t=6660&hl=

Root_Werks
Well, I probably would have nabbed at least 2 sets of the hubs by now and this would have been my third set provided the price was right etc. So I would think that Qarl is right, there are buyers out there for sure. Maybe it's just something that isn't going to happen? Too bad, looked like a great product. confused24.gif
Bleyseng
It will happen just someone is way busy now.....actually has been since Jan 1.
Qarl
The purpose of my post wasn't to be rude, or disrespectful.

I'm pretty sure that there are quite a few dollars tied up in the billet hubs. I know there is a demand for them. It seems a natural match for someone to take up the offer and match buyers with the sellers. I don't think e-commerce has to be up to make this happen.

I also figure that you gathered an extensive list of people that wanted the hubs, but quite a few will drop off, or have already secured other means, because of the delay in being ready to take orders.

I think the product is neat and the idea of 914club e-commerce is neat... I only hope it can come together soon.

I know you guys are all over-worked and under-appreciated.

I also know that the hubs will not package themselves, nor bring themselves to UPS for shipping, etc. So there is a lot more work beyond just taking money and orders.

Aahh.. never mind... just ignore me...

So here is a picture of a dancing banana...

mueba.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.