Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Huge Pile of Parts - mechanical and body. All prices are OBO.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mikea100
Hi guys,
I'm selling all parts that I've accumulated over the years. I will update this thread, so check back once in a while. Please note that I can ship only small parts, my number is (848) 200-6118, if you need a picture just ask and I'll text it to you.

I delete part and picture of the sold pieces to save some scrolling.

1) Steel AA flares all 4, Brand New, still in box - $875 + shipping (pending)
13) Relay board - $30
16) Original Porsche wheel spacers (x2) part # 477-501-701, 21mm, - $50
17) Late engine bar - Free
20) NOS Left Trunk Bracket Hinge, Part #914 512 059 10 $80 shipped
21) FI harness. '74 L-Jet. $30 + shipping
22) Dash in excellent condition $375 OBO - no cracks, one small blemish
23) 2 front targa pads $25 ea + shipping
24) 2 knee pads $50 ea.
mikea100
Trailing arms pix
ajserrano
1) Steel flares all 4, Brand New, still in box - $925

Are these the factory steel flares or AA?
mikea100
These are AA.
Luke M
I'm interested in item # 9 . Could you post a pic of this part or email me a few pics.

9) Inner rocker panel with Jack receiver plate and inner wheelhouse cover - 1 big piece right side - $135

Thanks,

mzapisek
Can you post a picture of the lower dash? Thanks.
mikea100
QUOTE(Luke M @ Jun 16 2014, 09:05 AM) *

I'm interested in item # 9 . Could you post a pic of this part or email me a few pics.

9) Inner rocker panel with Jack receiver plate and inner wheelhouse cover - 1 big piece right side - $135

Thanks,

Luke,
as per your request, these a pix of #9 Inner rocker panel with Jack receiver plate and inner wheelhouse cover.
I have sale pending, but will let you know if falls through.
mikea100
One more
mikea100
QUOTE(mzapisek @ Jun 16 2014, 10:17 AM) *

Mark,
Thank you for your interest in parts. Here are some pix of the lower dash for the late models.
mikea100
QUOTE(mikea100 @ Jun 16 2014, 05:57 PM) *

QUOTE(mzapisek @ Jun 16 2014, 10:17 AM) *

Mark,
Thank you for your interest in parts. Here are some pix of the lower dash for the late models.

More. Sorry, but I have to resize images.
Luke M
QUOTE(mikea100 @ Jun 16 2014, 02:52 PM) *

QUOTE(Luke M @ Jun 16 2014, 09:05 AM) *

Thanks,

Luke,
as per your request, these a pix of #9 Inner rocker panel with Jack receiver plate and inner wheelhouse cover.
I have sale pending, but will let you know if falls through.

Hi Mike,

I'll pass as it's not the part that I thought it was.

Thanks,

Luke
mikea100
There were multiple inquiries about the center console. It's in good condition, but not perfect. The gauge panel is perfect, the bottom panel has small round mark, but it's black and blends in. The driverside panel has a small tear in the padal box are and pass side panel has a tear near the seat area. All pictures posted with penny as a reference. All blemishes a very minor and barely visible except 1.
ChrisG914
Mike,
Would the back pad, knee pad and center console be some if the missing parts that were to be included when I bought your 914 project with all the stock parts? I didn't expect the upgrade parts like the flares, 911 gauges, Boges, but the stock parts were all to be included. If you have found the glass maybe you can let me know rather than put it up for sale.

Thanks,

Chris
mikea100
QUOTE(ChrisG914 @ Jun 20 2014, 08:58 AM) *

Mike,
Would the back pad, knee pad and center console be some if the missing parts that were to be included when I bought your 914 project with all the stock parts? I didn't expect the upgrade parts like the flares, 911 gauges, Boges, but the stock parts were all to be included. If you have found the glass maybe you can let me know rather than put it up for sale.

Thanks,

Chris

Absolutely,
The dashboard, knee pad, back pad and the one door panel are yours, if you want them. The center console I bought separately.
Thanks,
Mike
ChrisG914
Thanks Mike. I appreciate that. Please PM me when the best to time to pick them up would be.
- Chris
mikea100
Bump
mikea100
bump
mikea100
bump
PotterPorsche
How much for the 2 late combo fuel and temp guages? I sent a pm as we'll.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.