Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: moving July 4th -- $2,000 OBO -- in PA zip 19311
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
chuckc
I'm moving to NC the weekend of July 4th and can't take the 914 and don't have the cash to fix it, so I have to sell. This would be a nice one to save!

asking $2,000 — pic's below. Available to show June 30—July 3rd, then I'm gone.

the PO put a larger master cylinder on it, 1 new injector, monza exhaust, and changed some seals.

Paint is original color and has had a re-spray, about an 8 out of 10.

Trunks are perfect.

Original 1.8 with less than 80k mile (odometer works!)

Interior is fine. No cracks in dash. All gauges and electronics work, but the wipers have to be fiddled with and the radio is not original and is junk. A past owner put speakers in the door which are also junk. PO also put in an electric rear trunk pop. The seats have some small cracks but all things considered are in good shape.
On the grill the "S" is gold while all the other letters are silver

After market steering wheel (horn no hooked up) with MOMO hub.

I've noticed a couple of drops of oil where I park, but didn't smoke or appear to be burning it before I parked it.

A rock hit the front windshield when I was driving to PA so there is a chip, hasn't spread.

I parked it about 2yrs ago to redo the gas tank and haven't gott'n it back in. I por15'd the tank and have new fuel filter and long replacement hoses and clamps (from Chris at tangerine) ready to be put back together.

Never been wrecked, at least not that I can tell; everything is straight and no dimples in crumple zones.

The jack points and hell hole are rusted and need work.

Trans is side shift and seems to shift up and down well through gears with one nuance; from rev to 1st easy. 1st to second easy, but finding first after a complete stop after 2 mins of driving can be tricky, I generally down shift to 1st before stopping and hold the clutch in. Only 914 I've driven so I don't know if that is normal after hearing the term S.L.A.P.

That's everything I know about it.

If I had space and time I think it could part out at around $2500 - 3k so $2k seems fair. I can also throw in an IMSA fiberglass bumper, and spare hood with radiator hole.

peace,
Chuck
councilc (at) gmail
cell 202 236 nine 1 two 6

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Here are pics of the rust:
Drivers side
Click to view attachment

ds front inner rocker
Click to view attachment

ds jack plate

passenger jack plate
Click to view attachment

hell hole
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
chuckc
Pm's replied to. Thanks
airheads
Sold!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.