Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I am freaking BORED!!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jwalters
IPB Image My car is at the blasters getting stripped--all my parts for the car are finished--all I need to do is body work and paint and reassemble-- IPB Image

But I can't do that cause I ain't got no stinking money pit to screw with---------

Been to starbucks 4 times already today--just to get outta the house IPB Image .ooops, wrong one..: IPB Image

Who down here in SoFl would not mind getting together and drinkn some frosties and talk shop???? IPB Image IPB Image

ANYBODY???? IPB Image

PUHWEESEEEEEEEEEEE? IPB Image
nebreitling
uhhmmmm, don't you have a JOB? IPB Image
jwalters
QUOTE (nebreitling @ Jan 18 2005, 03:52 PM)
uhhmmmm, don't you have a JOB? IPB Image

IPB Image Yea, Coast Guard--off for MLK day--three day weekend--could not have come at a worse time--no car to work on IPB Image IPB Image
Root_Werks
I am bored too, but I can't do anything about C'ause I am at work! IPB Image
Joe Ricard
QUOTE (Root_Werks @ Jan 18 2005, 12:59 PM)
I am bored too, but I can't do anything about C'ause I am at work! IPB Image

Yup me too. just watching the clock.
jwalters
IPB Image Wellllll....

at least I am doing this......... IPB Image
Aaron Cox
im bored too......

nothing to study for....er.....nothing i feel like studying IPB Image
jwalters
IPB Image Yea, normally I am all for a day off--but this shit suck a cold ass witches tit--or my ex's................ IPB Image
kenporacer
sorry bro, long drive other wise i'd be up for it.
william harris
Yeah, well it could be worse. Try going into an unheated garage when it is 4 freakin degrees outside. The garage was about 40 degrees maybe after I had the shop halogen lights on! And want to know what, I had my Dunkin' Donuts coffee and worked on the car to preserve my sanity! IPB Image Oh yeah, I put on Wall Of Voodoo to complete the setting. IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
Joe Bob
Dig up the board's imaginary Friend.....you know him as Miles/Redshift..... IPB Image
TheCabinetmaker
QUOTE (jwalters @ Jan 18 2005, 02:59 PM)
QUOTE (nebreitling @ Jan 18 2005, 03:52 PM)
uhhmmmm, don't you have a JOB?  :blink:

IPB Image Yea, Coast Guard--off for MLK day--three day weekend--could not have come at a worse time--no car to work on IPB Image IPB Image

The Coast Guard observes holidays? Regular military never got no stinking holidays. IPB Image
redshift
QUOTE (mikez @ Jan 18 2005, 07:32 PM)
Dig up the board's imaginary Friend.....you know him as Miles/Redshift..... IPB Image

IPB Image

and what the hell am I supposed to do when I am bored?

M
pete-stevers
I am workin a freaken till shift, I told one of my girls that i should learn to run till.... and it is freakin busy, and I am as slow as molasses in winter time, I guesse thats why I haven't learned cash after all these years....
I'd be up for a beer or two or three...
haven't been out out for a good long time.... IPB Image
steve
Dr Evil
The Coast Guard observes holidays? Regular military never got no stinking holidays.

Yes they do. If you are nonessential then you are off for federal holidays. If you are on duty, you are essential. My Navy friends were off yesterday.
iiibdsiil
No wonder you can't afford to work on your car, going to starbucks 4 times a day. That is like a motor rebuild, or a paint job, LOL.
TheCabinetmaker
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ Jan 18 2005, 07:22 PM)
The Coast Guard observes holidays? Regular military never got no stinking holidays.

Yes they do. If you are nonessential then you are off for federal holidays. If you are on duty, you are essential. My Navy friends were off yesterday.

Well, blow me down! IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.