Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: knobCreek sponsored ski clinc
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Sparky
Not affiliated blah blah blah... Well not really... My mother-in-law is an instructor at BrettonWoods and she passed on the info to me so I thought I'd pass it along here as I plan on attending. This is a men's only event sponsored by KnobCreek Bourbon. Either a one day or two day clinic, your choice, with a bourbon and cigar sampling afterwards. Details are up on their website. I believe cost was $80 for the one day or $150 for the 2 day plus lift tickets. Sign up is on the website, I think it would be great to ski with some of you. Well most of you, ok a couple of you. I may have a lead on some discount lodging if anyone is interested.

The dicount lodging would be thru a guy that has some cabins and is rentingout bunks, $20 a pop.

My best,
Mike D.
IPB Image
Sparky
Anyone? Michel I know that the drive from Montreal would not be that bad.... Come on lets crash this ski weenie party and show them the meaning of speed. No I'm not bringing the teener, no heat, and Mt. Washington gets cold!!!

Mike D.
red914
there is nuthin', and i mean nuthin', wrong with knob creek fine kentucky bourbon. ever. IPB Image (imagine this being a big ol' bourbon and coke)
nuthin' wrong with skiin' either, for that matter.
TimT
My mom emailed me that is was -15 in Hubbarton VT this morning.. no way in hell I ski in those temps..
Sparky
-15 come on.. According to Accuweather it's supposed to be a balmy 17 on Saturday. Perfect for skiing. Besides you ski a little, sip a little, ski a little, sip a little, slip a little, splittle, diddle, fiddle IPB Image

My best,
Mike D.
r_towle
possible, do you have mor info on the crowd?

What type of people go to this?

I could go for the day sat.

Rich
djm914-6
The last time I skied was about 3 years ago at Copper Mountain CO. It was -12 at our condo when we got up. Aside from the long lift ride, the skiing itself wasn't bad. Then again, 2' of fress Colorado powder helped. Massachusetts is supposed to get a gool helping of the white stuff Saturday, so I have to assume the same for NH mountains.

I'd love to go, but my brace is kaputs and I won't ski without it or my ACL. Sounds like a good time though.
Sparky
Hmm the crowd, well bourbon drinkers and ski instructors. Hit the website for details. Sorry I don't have more but it should be a good time. I'll be the fat guy wearing a blue Spyder jacket and black bibs.

Hope to see some of you!

My best,
Mike D.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.