Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Last Minute McMark Party at my house in Corvallis
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JRust
Okay this is last minute I know. Mark is coming up tomorrow to pick up my truck & my 914. He's buying my truck & taking my Suby back for some work. So if you happen to have some time & want to swing by. Just PM me for my Address. I'll have some pizza or BBQ to eat along with some pop. If you want a beer you'll have to bring your own evilgrin.gif .

Should be somewhere around 4:30. All depends if his drive up goes off without a hitch. Anyway let me know asap so I know what to get tomorrow. He doesn't plan to hang to long as he wants to head back home. So if you can't make it no big deal.
JRust
I've gotten a few people. Tom is a local guy most of you haven't met. He has 2 beautiful 914's. An Alaska Metalic 73 that is pristine & a 74 2.0 that is also beautiful. It's even an A/C car that everything works in blink.gif . Sent a note to Otmar & keeping my fingers crossed as he is local too. I think Marcus from Portland is in & most likely Steve from Portland. Still getting the word out some hopefully we can get a few more
swooshdave
Hopefully next time.
JRust
Definitely! Hoping to get a planned drive or 2 in this summer too
Elliot Cannon
If Mark buys your truck. What will you tow your 914 with? av-943.gif
sgetsiv
I am on my way... hoping I don't have any "delays"...
JRust
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Jun 22 2014, 01:15 PM) *

I swear Elliot it's like you don't even know me. DO I ever have just one of anything confused24.gif

I have 3 trucks. One for each 914. Isn't that what any sensible person does happy11.gif
Mike Bellis
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

biggrin.gif
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(JRust @ Jun 22 2014, 02:59 PM) *

QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Jun 22 2014, 01:15 PM) *

I swear Elliot it's like you don't even know me. DO I ever have just one of anything confused24.gif

I have 3 trucks. One for each 914. Isn't that what any sensible person does happy11.gif

You're right. What was I thinking? lol-2.gif
JRust
QUOTE(Mike Bellis @ Jun 22 2014, 03:19 PM) *

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

okay here are some pics. I'll take more when more 914's get here. My 3rd 914 is just a 73 roller with serious rust issues. It's stored at my work shop out of site evilgrin.gif

The black truck with a white bed is the one Mark is getting. Unless he changes his mind & decides the red one is the ticket. It's just a 93 diesel pre-turbo version. The black is a 97 power stroke diesel & just needs a cheap Maaco paint job to be good looking. I really like the older ford body style
JRust
Forgot to take a couple more pics. So Mark is back on the road in his new truck. He's flat towing my subaru conversion back to replace my clutch & some misc things.

For Teeners we had Steve come down from Portland in his 914. Marcus from Portland (Corvair motor build) , Morgan from Eugene stopped by for a few minutes on his way through town, Tom who is a local here in Corvallis along with his wife. Nothing to exciting but always good to see fellow teeners. Pretty a decent turnout considering I decided to do it last night about 9pm happy11.gif . Thanks to everyone who made the trip.
ben*james
Just got in from the coast....bummed I missed this. You did say pizza, right? Damn....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.