Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS- 1970 914 Roller with 2.0 and 1.7 engine Maryland
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
ETMracing
Rolling flared shell. Clean title. Comes with an original 1.7L complete engine. Has a 2.0 GA engine installed now with a tailshift trans. The engine was running on carbs about 8 months ago until i decided to move to a different car. Car has rust in the passenger longs and hell hole. I was told the 2.0 that was in the car was recently rebuilt.
Car has a new rebuilt left rear caliper, Koni Shocks, and Stainless Steel 2.0 exhaust exchangers. Car is missing interior and some rubber moldings.

$2200.00 no lowballers

IPB Image

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

daytona
Like the car, seems like a good deal for someone. Too far for me.
I got a question; are those American Racing wheels? Those look very nice on the car. Got me thinking.
Good luck with your sale.
Bill.
ETMracing
QUOTE(daytona @ Jun 23 2014, 12:46 PM) *

Like the car, seems like a good deal for someone. Too far for me.
I got a question; are those American Racing wheels? Those look very nice on the car. Got me thinking.
Good luck with your sale.
Bill.

Thanks! Yeah I figured its a good deal since it has a good set of SS heat exchangers and a 4 tipped Ansa muffler. The 2.0 was a running engine until I removed the carbs.
\ The wheels are American Racing Aluminum Slot wheels, perfect for flared 4 lug cars. I just put some Kumho tires on it so it can roll around.
Chris H.
Those wheels are bad ass. Awesome 70's retro.
ETMracing
Would throw in some Chrome bumpers, tail lights, front turns and a steering wheel for all 914world members
daytona
Sent you a PM.
Bill.
ETMracing
Steering wheel is now installed with a New Nardi hub, so the vehicle can be transported. Also I may be able to deliver the car if close by. Thanks
ETMracing
IPB Image

IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.