Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PCA Parade Laguna Track Event
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
race914
Believe it or not, out of the over 170 Porsche's at the PCA Parade Laguna Seca Track Event, there were only four 914s competing... Here is the group shot. More pics and videos to come.

Left to Right. Robert Ross (rroossreno), Greg Braun (race914), Gary Dorighi, Andy Brian (Krieger)

Click to view attachment
race914
Turn 9

Click to view attachment
race914
914 attack on a 944 turbo

Greg & Andy

Click to view attachment
Justinp71
Nice! Double 914 attack...
race914
Todd (914_3.0) came down to support the cause in his absolutely beautiful 3 liter 914...

Click to view attachment
race914
Another group shot.

Left to Right. 3.0 Six, 2.5 Four, 2.2 Four, 3.0 Six

Click to view attachment

SirAndy
smilie_pokal.gif Wish i could have been there ...
Krieger
Yeah baby! That was fun! There were quite a few cars we passed. Thanks for posting Greg.
914_3.0
Thanks, Greg. It was really nice to meet you and talk for a while. Sweet little ride you have there too. shades.gif

Hopefully we'll be running together next year, once I get some fresh rubber and a trailer to get her out of the area with. Love to get down to Buttonwillow, or maybe we'll see you up here again at Laguna. - Todd
Krieger
I had so much fun. I'm so wiped out today and there are piles of stuff to put away. Totally worth it.
race914
Andy and I did some "follow the leader" laps to compare our lines

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
race914
Turns 8a & 8b. The Corkscrew! It's an Eleven Story drop down to turn 11.

I kept pulling away from the black 944 in the twistie bits but he kept catching up on the uphill run and the straights. Found out after the session it's a turbo...

Click to view attachment
Krieger
Greg. In the photo of us together look at how close your spoiler is to the ground. Less than an inch? When are you going to take s look at your engine?
914_3.0
QUOTE(Krieger @ Jun 23 2014, 05:04 PM) *

I had so much fun. I'm so wiped out today and there are piles of stuff to put away. Totally worth it.

Great photos. I wish I could have taken a closer look at your car Andy. I want to change out to some type of shorter front valance to accommodate lowering the rest of the car. Really like what you've got there.
Trekkor
So great.

I miss having my car out.
I need to do something about this.
ww914
Great photos. Looks like you guys had a ton of fun.
Krieger
QUOTE(914_3.0 @ Jun 23 2014, 11:46 PM) *

QUOTE(Krieger @ Jun 23 2014, 05:04 PM) *

Great photos. I wish I could have taken a closer look at your car Andy. I want to change out to some type of shorter front valance to accommodate lowering the rest of the car. Really like what you've got there.

Hey Todd, I wish there was more time too. I wanted to check your car out too and chat. My front valence is too low and I switched over to my LE spoiler. Fortunately I didn't notice a difference in front traction/ downforce. Im not a good enough driver. The LE spoiler partially blocks my brake cooling vents and oil cooler. This was not an issue at Laguna, but might be at Thunderhill in July.

Trekkor we need you back ASAP!
rroossreno
Great Weekend, thanks for capturing our 914's Greg agree.gif
Trekkor
QUOTE(Krieger @ Jun 24 2014, 07:13 AM) *

Trekkor we need you back ASAP!

Thanks, brother! sunglasses.gif

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.