Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jervais Racing
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DrifterJay
Hey guys...I was wondering if any of you have heard of Jervais Racing (not sure If I am pronouncing it correctly..) in Temecula CA. Reason being this is the shop that the guy I am purchasing my teener from has had all the work done to it..convert to dual weber 40s and such...He says they are a reputable race shop that builds vw race motors but have much experience with porsche motors and conversions...Have any of you guys heard of this shop..Going to check it out in a week or so..but I would like to know what your opinions on it are...Thanx

-Jared :cursor:
DrifterJay
cmon anyone!!!!
Jared
Aaron Cox
doesnt ring a bell.....im 30 minutes outside temecula. r you going to the pomona swap? blink.gif
Brad Roberts
I have heard the name... they support a few AutoX cars for people out of the SD region.

B
DrifterJay
well this is a start...as for the swap meet, nah...dont even have a vehicle yet to get there, my civic died....get my teener on the 15th-17th.
Jared
bernbomb914
It starts with a G. they have a repair shop here in Temecula. They are into off road racing more than any thing else. Bought some parts from them for the teener. They have been there awhile and they are busy. seem to know what they are doing. Mostly VW work.

Bernie driving.gif
DrifterJay
Hey Bernie, are they by Kamikaze Racing?
Jared
bernbomb914
on the other side of the river off Diaz rd.

Bernie driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.