Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 / 911 / 912 Shift Knob 901 style NEW!, Shift knobs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
thompson-mfr
Hello all!

Please check out the new shift knobs available for purchase. 901 $49 and 915 $60 gearbox styles. Free shipping in US.

Sorry, no 4 speed and only a few bare aluminum 901 ones left (they didn't sell as well)

If you would like a shift knob please PayPal payment to thompson.mfr@gmail.com, then text or call 503.702.9276 to notify you have made payment.

I receive so many emails, that at times, they can get lost in the shuffle and I DO NOT want you to receive your product late. When you notify me you have made payment, your shift knob will ship same or next day. I ship priority mail 2-3 days!

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Click to view attachment
thompson-mfr
Not sure people saw this. I posted a while back and it was early in the day. Either no one was interested or it got moved down quick due to no response. Not trying to be the parts pusher, but want people to be aware they are available again.

Thanks!
driving.gif
GeorgeRud
You should also post these in the classified forum here and on the Pelican Parts Forum (if you haven't already).

They do look nice!
Chris H.
Very nice looking piece. If I had a car with a 901 in it I'd be all over it.
pvollma
QUOTE(thompson-mfr @ Jun 23 2014, 03:48 PM) *

Sorry, no 4 speed and only a few bare aluminum 901 ones left (they didn't sell as well)

I'm interested in a bare aluminum 901 shift knob. Will it fit a Weltmeister shifter (installed by previous owner, so I'm not sure what the difference is)?

Sent you a PM also.
mepstein
your original sample is not an oem 914 knob
rhodyguy
the OEMs have no 'step' but are 'domed' at the shift pattern insert ,yes?
dale73914
Hi,

Nice work smile.gif

Do you still have any of the 901 style ones ?

I am in Australia, Melbourne to be exact.

Are you willing to ship to me , and if so, at what cost ?

Cheers,

Dale
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.