Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Complete New CV Axles $268.88
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914Sixer
I was surfing around at a couple of West Coast Porsche dealers on line sites and found the 914 complete axles at a really good price. They were all with in a $1 of each other. They are in line with the costs of the 911 axle. Considering the last CV joints were in the $100 x 2 range and you get a new axle shaft with it I would say they were a bargain.
Sfreeman615
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jun 23 2014, 10:18 PM) *

I was surfing around at a couple of West Coast Porsche dealers on line sites and found the 914 complete axles at a really good price. They were all with in a $1 of each other. They are in line with the costs of the 911 axle. Considering the last CV joints were in the $100 x 2 range and you get a new axle shaft with it I would say they were a bargain.

Can you provide a link?
914Sixer
Try Sonnen Porsche, Jim Ellis Porsche. I am sure there are more but those are the ones I remember.
rgalla9146
Hi Mark
What part number did you use for your search ?
What was list price ?
TIA
Rory

Doh ! I just now see the price in the topic line.
914Sixer
Part # 914.332.009.03
Sfreeman615
Here's the link I found:

http://www.jimellisporscheparts.com/showAs...assembly=475828

Not a bad price at all, just picked up a couple!
malcolm2
QUOTE(Sfreeman615 @ Jun 24 2014, 09:04 PM) *

Here's the link I found:

http://www.jimellisporscheparts.com/showAs...assembly=475828

Not a bad price at all, just picked up a couple!

Tangerine has 4 CV joints for $370 you and add grease and slide it on the half shaft, he pays the shipping. tangerine racing site

He has done some R&D too, so you get that warm and fuzzy that the part will work for a while. And you learn how to take a joint apart.

No relation, just a happy customer. driving-girl.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.