Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rain tray for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
70-914nut
Will fit all models 50.00 plus shippingClick to view attachment
bdstone914

Will fit all models 50.00 plus shipping
[/quote]

Does not fit all years. It is a late tray for 73-76 cars.
70-914nut
Excuse me but it will fit all models because I took it off my 70. Thank you very much.
70-914nut
Bump
Alice
Live
Learn

I two have a rain tray that I pulled from my 71 . I have no need for it . It looks exactly like this tray . A long time 14 friend of mine . Tells me the part I have is a late tray . And that it is not what he is looking for .
So u are correct with respect to it fits all modules .
But
The part u are showing
Is
A later part .
If the inner tray area did not have any ridges or canals in it .
And if it is completely flatt . U would have an early tray .

My 71
Wen bought .
Also had a GA 2.0 side shifter and many other later parts all over it .
So
Unless u are the guy who bought your car from Porsche . U have a car that at some point . Got an upgrade .
bye1.gif
70-914nut
No longer have the 70 I parted her out. Bought a 2014 gti because I got tired of working on them.
bdstone914
Early and late engine lids use different rain trays and have different mounting points. The green lid is early and does not have the three welded nuts that the late white tray does. Nor do the early lids have the center nut for attaching the forward edge of the tray. That have a through hole.

Sorry if it came off the wrong way but I was trying to offer useful information to any one interested.
70-914nut
No problem at all.
70-914nut
Bump
70-914nut
Make an offer
70-914nut
Bump
70-914nut
Still here
Jackgerard
I'll give you 25$ for it!
70-914nut
Bump
70-914nut
Bump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.