Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Minnesota Nord Stern annual all Porsche show
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mramber
Any other Minnesota area teeners planning to go if the weather holds out?

http://www.nordstern.org/item.php?id=101

rick 918-S
QUOTE(mramber @ Jun 25 2014, 07:43 PM) *

Any other Minnesota area teeners planning to go if the weather holds out?

http://www.nordstern.org/item.php?id=101

Just talked to Kelly. Sounds like we may be there if the weather holds and I don't end up in Wisconsin working hail claims.

Tried to call Chappy but his phone jumped straight to VM.

I'll pm Chappy and Paul.
rick 918-S
Ok talked to Paul. He's out this time.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Jun 25 2014, 10:02 PM) *

Ok talked to Paul. He's out this time. Believe me if he could go he would be there.

minnesota loon
I plan on going if the wx is good.
iamchappy
Can't make it, in wash DC for the weekend.
rick 918-S
Still trying to make it. Look for 7 of 9 showing up late.
rick 918-S
Just got home. Here's the 914 lineup.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

I tried to talk to the guy that owns this Track style street drivin 914-6 but he seemed to be in a hurry. He did say he is not a member here. Couldn't get the vin.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
vintage914racer
Sorry I missed you guys out there. We left around 1115 or so. The owner of the red one is named Roland, I think. His garage is always open on display at cars and coffee. I'll try to grab the vin this Saturday.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(vintage914racer @ Jun 29 2014, 07:04 PM) *

Sorry I missed you guys out there. We left around 1115 or so. The owner of the red one is named Roland, I think. His garage is always open on display at cars and coffee. I'll try to grab the vin this Saturday.

Cool! Hey Sandy and I talked about coming down for cars & coffee Saturday. Ya, Roland. He was in a hurry so I didn't have a chance to talk to him past an introduction.
iamchappy
I believe that Roland also has a white six, I may be able to make it to car and coffee this Saturday.
vintage914racer
QUOTE(iamchappy @ Jun 29 2014, 05:39 PM) *

I believe that Roland also has a white six, I may be able to make it to car and coffee this Saturday.

He does have a white six. Also 964 turbo and early 911. Needless to say his garage at the Automotorplex is quite nice.
iamchappy
Been awhile since I've seen Kelly and his car. Good 914 turn out at the pca show not many usually show. sorry I couldn't make it had an art show and having fun playing golf in DC this weekend with my dad.life is good.... golfer.gif golfer.gif rocking nana.gif rocking nana.gif
rick 918-S
Man! your dad is looking good for his age! Golf must be his zen.
iamchappy
Yep 91 still carries a 4 handicap and drives the ball 250yds....he is amazing.... I've never beaten him...
ben*james
QUOTE(iamchappy @ Jun 30 2014, 07:16 AM) *

Yep 91 still carries a 4 handicap and drives the ball 250yds....he is amazing.... I've never beaten him...

4 handicap at 91.....wow. pray.gif
rick 918-S
I'm out boys! Just got deployed to Iowa for storm damage claims.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.