Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Part Out of All Engine-Transmission Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Redhorseracing
Hey guys,
I decided to organize all my stuff for sale into categories so here is category Engine-Transmission smile.gif
I accept Paypal as payment and that email is trulydeevine@hotmail.com It is me and my sisters account so thats why the email is a little odd lol

I am located in Orlando, Fl so if you are around the area feel free to come by and check all the stuff out. I will ship anything I have for sale but shipping is NOT included in the asking prices.

I get all of my prices from eBay sold listings, and generally sell for a little less then the average. If my prices are too high or too low feel free to PM me and let me know. Everything is generally OBO but I will be much more willing to negotiate if you buy more then one item.

Alrighty here we go!

Tin-$OBO depending on which pieces you want. $80 for it all
Heater pipes and control flaps-$30
Muffler-$25
2.0 Head-$100
Exhaust manifolds-$15
Flywheel-$15
Vw sandrail valve cover-$10
Starter-$40
Shroud-$50
Distributor-$25
Alternator-$10
Compressor-$35
Cooling fan-$35
Oil cooler-$20
Air intake-$20
All other parts not mentioned in this photo-$OBO

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

I have 2 engines for sale that I want to sell one of for now. Don't care which one.
I am pretty sure they are both 1.8.
Asking $250
I also have 2 sideshift transmissions for sale. Both in good condition from the looks on the outside but they have not been tested by me in a running car.
Asking $350
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Thanks for looking!!
Redhorseracing
Offer up!! Need garage space!
funk
if you would show the valve seat side of the 2.0 cylinder head I may buy!!please!!
Wolfgang
The assembled engine that has the 4 studs on head to hold the intake runner on is a 2L engine - the 1.7/1.8L heads only have 3 studs.
Mathman
PM sent
gms
QUOTE(Wolfgang @ Jul 14 2014, 07:56 AM) *

The assembled engine that has the 4 studs on head to hold the intake runner on is a 2L engine - the 1.7/1.8L heads only have 3 studs.

It is just the opposite:
The assembled engine that has the 3 studs on head to hold the intake runner on is a 2L engine - the 1.7/1.8L heads have 4 studs.
jmalone
I need both "warm Air guides". for a 73-74 2.0l They go on the bottom of the engine and cover the drain tubes. Thanks
worn
QUOTE(Wolfgang @ Jul 14 2014, 04:56 AM) *

Other way round. 3 studs is the 2.0

Redhorseracing
Yes according to the engine numbers they should both be 1.8.
The guy I bought it from said he thought one of them was a 2.0 so perhaps the internals of one of them or a little different, but originally they were 1.8.
Also, all PMs responded!
funk
hey I am jfunku@gmail.com you said you would send me a picture of the cylinder head with the valve seats showing !! also If you can guarantee absolutely no cracks in the cylinder head I will buy it but I am hoping you will include the aluminum valve covers in the deal?? please send pic and let me know if you want to make that deal cylinder head with no cracks and good valve seats plus two valve covers for 100 thanks,Jo
Redhorseracing
QUOTE(funk @ Jul 16 2014, 01:30 AM) *

hey I am jfunku@gmail.com you said you would send me a picture of the cylinder head with the valve seats showing !! also If you can guarantee absolutely no cracks in the cylinder head I will buy it but I am hoping you will include the aluminum valve covers in the deal?? please send pic and let me know if you want to make that deal cylinder head with no cracks and good valve seats plus two valve covers for 100 thanks,Jo

Email sent to you mate.
Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.