Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Part Out of All Electrical/HVAC Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Redhorseracing
Hey guys,
I decided to organize all my stuff for sale into categories so here is category Electrical/HVAC.
I accept Paypal as payment and that email is trulydeevine@hotmail.com It is me and my sisters account so thats why the email is a little odd lol

I am located in Orlando, Fl so if you are around the area feel free to come by and check all the stuff out. I will ship anything I have for sale but shipping is NOT included in the asking prices.

I get all of my prices from eBay sold listings, and generally sell for a little less then the average. If my prices are too high or too low feel free to PM me and let me know. Everything is generally OBO but I will be much more willing to negotiate if you buy more then one item.

Alrighty here we go!

Heater blower motor-$20
Windshield wiper motor-$30
Gas tank top-$15
Headlight motor-$45
Ecu-$65
Tank sending unit-$30
Wiper arms-$15
Fresh air blower box-$25
Air vents-$20 (one part is damaged pretty bad. Also I have all the lines that connect them all too if you want that included.)
ECU with uncut wiring harness-$100 (also have the fuse board too)

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Thanks for looking!!
Redhorseracing
Everything is OBO offer up!
daytona
Hi,
Where are you in Orlando? I am in Daytona. Could probably come over next Friday or Saturday.
What year car is the relay board out of? The ecu harness?
hanks,
Bill.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.