Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SoCal Get together
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
Most of those are in or around Long Beach Seal beach area. The next poll will be dates. Majority will rule and decide where and when.
SLITS
What happened to joining up with the pinky lifters as SammyG's post implied? Since I don't know any of these places..........I voted Nicks
skline
QUOTE (SLITS @ Jan 19 2005, 08:57 AM)
What happened to joining up with the pinky lifters as SammyG's post implied? Since I don't know any of these places..........I voted Nicks

You know Schooner or Later, we met out there November of 2003 and had breakfast. Remember? I know the memory is the first thing to go but I have pictures. IPB Image
Howard
I probably won't make it so null vote. But while you have the gang together, get volunteers to help for WCC. Certain very active posters have not stepped up to the plate, Aaron, Ron, MattR IPB Image

Good time to snag some poker run helpers, Scott.
SLITS
QUOTE (Howard @ Jan 19 2005, 10:08 AM)
I probably won't make it so null vote. But while you have the gang together, get volunteers to help for WCC. Certain very active posters have not stepped up to the plate, Aaron, Ron, MattR IPB Image

Good time to snag some poker run helpers, Scott.

Damnit Howie, you wimp out on anything South of Los Virgines Road and you own two running teeners. I have lost all faith in you IPB Image You want help for 05, then begin by helping those who participate in our events...as in a run to Phoenix for the Targa-Aid.

Boy, have I got an attitude. rocking nana.gif
skline
Damn Ron, who pisssed in your wheaties this morning??
SLITS
I;m trying out the "MikeZ" approach to participation IPB Image
Sammy
No Hooters?
What happened to the delta I used to know.
KaptKaos
When is this get together happening?

- Joe
skline
Well, so far the poll has it as Feb 6th to go along with the New Dunkles meet. We would all meet for breakfast and then head to the meet.
MattR
I dont really care where we eat, as long as its plentiful and inexpensive IPB Image

I voted for crystal cove though because I know where it is, and if it ends up being on a saturday maybe we can visit the car show too?
Steve
I'll be in Paris on business on the 6th.
Maybe next time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.