Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So Cal Get together
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
We need to decide a date which is best for everyone. February 6th is the date for the new Dunkels replacement shows and sale. It is in Long Beach and will be a good time for us to all show up in our cars.
bernbomb914
Boy I got to vote first on both polls. It would be nice to work it in with Dunkels swap meet. I really dont care where as they are a unknown to me in temecula. I will let the local experts choose

Bernie
SLITS
22nd as previously planned.....................27th is the Targa-Aid in Phoenix.......How 'bout some SoCal presense there or is it a wimp out again?
Dr Evil
The 6th is the only feasable day for me. I will be planing, going, and returning from PA and an interview 30th to the 1st.
Sammy
In past years we got together after dunkels for food and beverages, maybe we can find some place in long beach where we won't get shot at and meet at around 11:30 am or so, by then the show is almost over anywho.
skline
QUOTE (Sammy @ Jan 19 2005, 11:38 AM)
In past years we got together after dunkels for food and beverages, maybe we can find some place in long beach where we won't get shot at and meet at around 11:30 am or so, by then the show is almost over anywho.

That is actually a good idea Sammy, that way people dont have to get up so early to head out.
Sammy
Skline says "That is actually a good idea Sammy"

Surprised ya, didn't I? Hay it happens, sometimes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.