Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 914-6 conversion (3.2 - 3.6)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
nine9three
I posted a similar ad a couple of years ago and had some great responses. I went down a different road but am now looking again for the right car. I'm really looking for a complete driver and not a project. I would also prefer a west coast car. I am also specific about the powerplants. Let's talk!

Tom
TravisNeff
Here

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=237045
nine9three
QUOTE(Travis Neff @ Jun 27 2014, 08:02 AM) *

No doubt this is a very unique 914 and a wonderful track car, but not what I'm looking for.
vinniedatorch
QUOTE(nine9three @ Jun 27 2014, 09:44 AM) *

No doubt this is a very unique 914 and a wonderful track car, but not what I'm looking for.

watched and waited for the monkey to get a rude awakening and it never came WTF.gif
nine9three
QUOTE(vinniedatorch @ Jun 27 2014, 09:49 AM) *

watched and waited for the monkey to get a rude awakening and it never came WTF.gif

He's a rubber monkey and ungrounded! biggrin.gif
Mikey914
QUOTE(nine9three @ Jun 27 2014, 10:17 AM) *

Did some one call my name?
nine9three
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jun 27 2014, 02:30 PM) *

QUOTE(nine9three @ Jun 27 2014, 10:17 AM) *

Did some one call my name?

You might look into the rubber monkey market! lol-2.gif
Alice
QUOTE(nine9three @ Jun 26 2014, 03:24 PM) *

I posted a similar ad a couple of years ago and had some great responses. I went down a different road but am now looking again for the right car. I'm really looking for a complete driver and not a project. I would also prefer a west coast car. I am also specific about the powerplants. Let's talk!

Tom

Tom,
I sold my 3.2 a year ago .
Big mistake . headbang.gif
It took me 7 years and a shit lode of cash to put together . I put my heart and soul it to that car . Easily over six figures in the car . I sold it to get into a 930 . U may find it hard to find a sold 3.2/3.6 car . Most guys that build them . Do not want to sell them.
I am now building another one . 3.2 twin plug 71 chassis . All street. Narrow body.
Wen it's done next summer . I will have replaced what I sold last year . Tell u what.
I WILL NEVER EVER SELL IT .
Ever,ever,ever ......
Never, ever ..
Build it . Tom ..
Put more than cash into your car . The time , effort of talking to all the people and venders .put your heart into it . Find a great car to start with . An early car in great shape . With very little problems . The better car u start with the better the car will be wen u finish . I know , u dont want a project . Ok, don't buy one . Buy a great driver, and start buying all the conversion stuff . Find a good independent
Porsche tech .
Do your home work.

driving.gif driving-girl.gif
Big motor fun.

smoke.gif
nine9three
QUOTE(Alice @ Jun 27 2014, 05:19 PM) *

QUOTE(nine9three @ Jun 26 2014, 03:24 PM) *

Tom

Tom,
I sold my 3.2 a year ago .
Big mistake . headbang.gif
It took me 7 years and a shit lode of cash to put together . I put my heart and soul it to that car . Easily over six figures in the car . I sold it to get into a 930 . U may find it hard to find a sold 3.2/3.6 car . Most guys that build them . Do not want to sell them.
I am now building another one . 3.2 twin plug 71 chassis . All street. Narrow body.
Wen it's done next summer . I will have replaced what I sold last year . Tell u what.
I WILL NEVER EVER SELL IT .
Ever,ever,ever ......
Never, ever ..
Build it . Tom ..
Put more than cash into your car . The time , effort of talking to all the people and venders .put your heart into it . Find a great car to start with . An early car in great shape . With very little problems . The better car u start with the better the car will be wen u finish . I know , u dont want a project . Ok, don't buy one . Buy a great driver, and start buying all the conversion stuff . Find a good independent
Porsche tech .
Do your home work.

driving.gif driving-girl.gif
Big motor fun.

smoke.gif

Alice,

Thanks for the nice reply. Sound like you are well on your way to "reliving" a dream. I have been down that road a time or two. I sold a wonderful Slate Grey 993 now over four years ago and after about a year, I realized that I needed to have another. I now have a very nice 96 993.

Unless I can't find the right 914, I will be purchasing someone's conversion. I have also been down that conversion road and time, commitments and business will probably keep me from that.

Best wishes,
Tom
drbill
Tom,
There was a guy in Canada selling a nice conversion, Irish Green color. I believe his name is Tom as well. This link should get you there.
Bill

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...219849&st=0
cashiersjm
QUOTE(nine9three @ Jun 26 2014, 06:24 PM) *

Tom

Tom
I saw this car at the Mitty/Road Atlanta and spoke with the owner at length. Beautiful car, has the options you are looking for. Located in Hendersonville, North Carolina.
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=233114
nine9three
QUOTE(drbill @ Jun 30 2014, 08:30 PM) *

Tom,
There was a guy in Canada selling a nice conversion, Irish Green color. I believe his name is Tom as well. This link should get you there.
Bill

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...219849&st=0

My ad is specific about the power plant.
nine9three
Still looking! sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.