Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nice day in SoCal.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Series9
I know you guys have had some bad weather lately, but I arrived in Santa Monica around 10am to a beautiful day and 85 degrees f.

You guys should get in the garage and IPB Image

IPB Image
MattR
Saturday was the first nice day I was at home with my cars, so what did I do? took a bath in brake fluid IPB Image.

cheers to so cal!
TonyAKAVW
Yep! I put in two days this past weekend in the garage, and this weekend I'm going to do some suspension work, maybe even put in both sway bars.

-Tony
McMark
Here in Nor.Cal. it's bright blue skies, big bright sun, and f-in freezing. I can see my breath. In the sun! Damn it's cold.
Britain Smith
QUOTE (McMark @ Jan 19 2005, 05:15 PM)
Here in Nor.Cal. it's bright blue skies, big bright sun, and f-in freezing. I can see my breath. In the sun! Damn it's cold.

I heard that!! I can't wait for it to actually be warm when the sun is out!

-Britain
Maltese Falcon
Joe, do you land @ Santa Monica ? Gulfstream, Lear? I got out for a drive> the canyons are clean and open again. The wrath of 16" of rain took out a megabuck home just south of Mulholland on laurel Canyon. The 4 people inside got out alive, the house is torn up and laying in pieces on its lot, real sad to see IPB Image
Are you bringing that bad boy to WCC05 ?
Marty
Series9
QUOTE (Maltese Falcon @ Jan 19 2005, 09:33 PM)
Joe, do you land @ Santa Monica ? Gulfstream, Lear? I got out for a drive> the canyons are clean and open again. The wrath of 16" of rain took out a megabuck home just south of Mulholland on laurel Canyon. The 4 people inside got out alive, the house is torn up and laying in pieces on its lot, real sad to see IPB Image
Are you bringing that bad boy to WCC05 ?
Marty

Hi Marty,

Lear 35 at SMO.

914RS will be at WCC05.

I get out to SoCal about twice a month, but usually just for an overnight, so I can't IPB Image . I'll try to give some notice next time. Perhaps we can get some of the guys together.
Aaron Cox
joe....

break the plane...come hang at hooters with the socal contingent and eric shea
Maltese Falcon
Joe, I'll be painting a big P crest on my observation deck this spring..you might be able to see it on your approach ! I thought of a Heli pad theme, but might actually attract those birds IPB Image
Series9
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Jan 19 2005, 09:45 PM)
joe....

break the plane...come hang at hooters with the socal contingent and eric shea

I wish. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you.

In the last five months, this is the THIRD time I've missed a local SoCal 914 gathering by one day!

Like I said, I'll give some notice before my next trip. I always stay in the Santa Monica area, but usually have access to a car. I've actually considered buying a car locally and leaving it at the airport.
Series9
QUOTE (Maltese Falcon @ Jan 19 2005, 09:51 PM)
Joe, I'll be painting a big P crest on my observation deck this spring..you might be able to see it on your approach ! I thought of a Heli pad theme, but might actually attract those birds IPB Image

PM me your address. I'll look it up and let you know if I can find it from the air. IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.