Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SoCal Gathering - Eric Shea is in town
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Aaron Cox
Hey guys,

Eric Shea is in town from utah. he will be staying at the hilton in anaheim. Alberto (lagunero) and Myself and MattR are trying to round up the gang to meet up with eric shea at the hooters in anaheim (down the street from where the dunkels swap WAS at by the Angel stadium)

list is updated....here is who is showing up thus far: 11 CONFIRMED, 3 Maybe's, 3 No Responses

Eric Shea (duh)
Mattr
Aaron Cox
Elliot Cannon
Oracio/robert21
Lagunero
Skline
Brando
Sammy
Toast (Happy Bday!!!!)
Joe Sharp
Twysted1
Steve (Maybe - sneaking out)
MxMark (maybe)
Mrs K (maybe)

Steve Stromberg???
Mrihop???
D7n7nmaster???

no go's: howie. joebuckle, dr evil. slits
Series9
Damn!

I'm leaving in the morning...
Series9
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Jan 19 2005, 05:33 PM)
that sucks.... can you break the plane for an extra day of layover?

Some times it breaks on its own.... IPB Image
Aaron Cox
nailed for exposure
Brando
Am I in the gang? IPB Image

Address and time so i can gogogo. IPB Image

Hopefully later in the evening when 91fwy traffic isn't killer.
Aaron Cox
8 (traffic should be down) pm tomorrow nite. ill find the exsit off the 57 freeway
MattR
Hey aaron, are you gonna pick me up? Or do I need to bum a ride from someone else?

I would have a ride, but apparently AAA isnt open on MLK day... LAME
skline
I will show up. I would like to meet him anyway. So count me in. I will be in the little yellow truck. 8:00 right?
skline
The exit from the 57 freeway should be Katella towards Disneyland. It should be right there.

2438 E Katella Avenue
Anaheim, CA 92806

A map for the out of towners.
Aaron Cox
woohoo...

matt... ill give you a ride IPB Image or you can bum it from someone else IPB Image

skline, bring joe buckle and steve stromberg IPB Image
skline
I will check with them and see if they are up for it. I know Joe has been busy lately. I will check with Steve tomorrow during the day, He may see this though and speak up.
Elliot_Cannon
I'll see ya all there.
Cheers, Elliot
Steve
I'll try to sneak out.
Mrs. K
I just emailed Howard, so hopefully he will get it in time to make plans IPB Image

Lisa IPB Image
skline
I talked to Joe Buckle last night and as I suspected, he wont be able to make it. I will call Steve today and see if he wants to come out and play.
JoeSharp
I'm in. Maybe I can debut Rustic Reds replacement. Called Linda and she said she would try to go also. IPB Image
Joe
Toast
Well, although im not on the guest list, can I bring my Hooters anyway?

Why so late in the evening. You know, some of us have to TRAVEL to Anahiem..... IPB Image
Howard
Thanks for the personal invite, gang, but I just can't make it. Say hi to all. FWIW, trying to hold a meeting where anything get done is kinda out of the question at Hooters. It's just too much fun and nothing gets done. But biggest thing we need now is suckers to help with each of the events. Scott with the poker run, Andy with the track day, etc.

AAron, I know you're just an AAsshole in training, but you seem to have a good grasp of the subject. IPB Image Kick some ass and get some names IPB Image
Aaron Cox
toast....youre on the list..... bring you know who with you

howie.... you suck IPB Image come on down IPB Image
list is updated....
Howard
don't forget to celebrate toast's bday!!! IPB Image

28??? Ron, you are a dirty old man, and we all respect you for that IPB Image
Toast
Aaron, Slits lives 3 hours from Anahiem!
You want to have a dinner at a boobie bar at 8 pm and expect him to make it 3 hours up windy mountain roads? And then get up at 5:00 am to go to work.... IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

You are a funny guy! IPB Image
Toast
Howie,
I will be celebrating the 7th aniversary of my 21st birthday. (please make a note of it).
IPB Image
Aaron Cox
so happy birthday toasty one....28? i thoughjt it was 22 IPB Image (ducking ron's fist)

so you gonna mke the trip without the baggage (slits) ???? IPB Image
Brando
Cool! Toast is gonna oogle some boobies with the rest of us! *hi-5*

IPB Image
Aaron Cox
inside joke: toast, you have to wear the hsirt that howie gave you on new years. IPB Image IPB Image
"Dip me in honey.......feed me to the L _ _ _ _ _ _ s
Twystd1
If anyone needs a ride from the Costa Mesa area.... Call me (949) 232-3873

I'll pick ya up...

BEWARE..!!!! I smoke like a chimney

Can only stay a couple of hours max...

I have to go pick up a 1960 ranchero before the nights out.
I got it for 750 bucks.. And it's a runner... Kewl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah... Does this mean I have to grab the pistol with night sites cause it's gunna be dark????

What if the aliens invade us at Hooters and I'm unarmed??????

OOOPS sorry... forgot my medicine, I'll be better in a a little while........

Twystd1
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
Sammy
I'm gonna be fixin an oil leak this afternoon/early evening and since Hooters is only 4 miles from the house and I will have to take the car out for a test drive anyway........ you do the math. Prolly see ya there, I got dibbs on the first Toast spanking. That is of course assuming that hooters will allow a tail dragger in thier parking lot.
Hay, if the back end tries to pass the front endwhen I floor it, is it really a tail dragger?

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Sammy @ Jan 20 2005, 11:26 AM)
I'm gonna be fixin an oil leak this afternoon/early evening and since Hooters is only 4 miles from the house and I will have to take the car out for a test drive anyway........ you do the math. Prolly see ya there, I got dibbs on the first Toast spanking. That is of course assuming that hooters will allow a tail dragger in thier parking lot.
Hay, if the back end tries to pass the front endwhen I floor it, is it really a tail dragger?

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

see ya there sammy!
Toast
QUOTE (Brando @ Jan 20 2005, 10:22 AM)
Cool! Toast is gonna oogle some boobies with the rest of us! *hi-5*

IPB Image

Don't have enough of my own, so might as well oogle and dream about someone elses. IPB Image

Yeaaaaaa Aaron, Like i'm going to wear That shirt There!........ IPB Image
SLITS
Yea, all you guys can make all the comments you want when your only GF is rosy palm and her five sisters (and that includes you Howie).

I am not a dirty old man; I took a shower (about a month ago). I'll get around to shaving in the next millenium.

So, from me to the baggers (and you know who you are) IPB Image
MattR
QUOTE (SLITS @ Jan 20 2005, 11:24 AM)
So, from me to the baggers (and you know who you are) IPB Image

who, me? IPB Image
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (SLITS @ Jan 20 2005, 12:24 PM)
Yea, all you guys can make all the comments you want when your only GF is rosy palm and her five sisters (and that includes you Howie)

Palmela Handerson? IPB Image
ppickerell
You guys can convince Eric to trade me his 6 for my 911 and cash. Please!
mrihop
Thanks for the personal invite, but I've got plans already for tonight. My 914 isn't rolling right now anyways. IPB Image
Aaron Cox
wooohooo......

8Pm be there.... or be the laughing stock of the 914 club IPB Image JK IPB Image
Eric_Shea
Slit's isn't coming? IPB Image

... I've got other plans IPB Image

Logged on to the hotel computer... cost me $10.00! You guys are buying IPB Image

Jen... ya coming?
skline
Well, Steve Stromberg isnt going to make it, Judy is down with something and he needs to stay home and take care of her like a good hubby. He did say to tell everyone hi.
See you all shortly.
Steve
I can't make it.
I'm stuck helping the kids with there home work.
Weekends are easier to escape.
Jenny
QUOTE (Eric_Shea @ Jan 20 2005, 06:42 PM)
Jen... ya coming?

Hm... was out having a "prodcedure" done yesterday, missed this thread.

I'm coming down to long beach tonight to visit my bro. Will be around all saturday if anyone wants to meet up. Sorry for being a day late and a dollar short.

Jen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.