Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 914 Tub/Chassis
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
roblav1
I just picked up a 73 914 with many parts in great condition (including one of those expensive rotisseries), except the tub, which is worse than I had thought (as usual). I prefer to find a decent tub, but if that does not work, then I'll be selling the entire package or breaking it up for parts.

Soooo, if anyone has a decent tub, I'm interested. If anyone wants the package I just purchased, let me know and I'll describe / send pictures.

In northeast CT.

Thanks,
R
boxstr
I have a couple at CAMP 914.
Craig at CAMP
914itis
Try calling tangerine at Chris at tangerine. He is local to you and I remember him having one

Chris
daytona
Hi,
If you decide to break up the package I would be interested in the rotisserie if it comes apart for shipping.
Thanks,
Bill.
madmax914
I have a low mile 74 1.8 with NO rust damage. some surface rust in the rear trunk but this car is very clean. I have the motor out of it and the suspension is stripped, painted and ready to be installed. I can't stress how clean this car is. The exterior has been soda blasted and is in sealer primer. The only damage on the car is the driver's door. The previous owner removed the door stays and the door swung open and damaged the leading edge of the door. If anyone is interested I'll send pictures that I have and I'll take pictures of areas of the car you might have questions about. You can email me at brentbjr69@gmail.com
roblav1
I appreciate all the leads, especially Tangerine Racing. They are very close to me, and I've seen a couple of the cars at a few SCCA racing events.
porsha916
hi, I have a couple rollers, and a ton of parts. I would like a rotisserie and a parts chassis. Maybe we can make a deal!
Take care
BillClick to view attachment
roblav1
Thanks... I'm looking at a couple cars nearby in the next couple days. If nothing comes of it, I'll be in contact.
wingnut86
I may be interested in parting with "Mr. Miagi" that Scott has been working on the last 12 months or so.

See my Suby build thread in the restoration area.

He's literally almost rust free. Always debatable with 914s but true.

I'm still working out the details, but he already has perfectly installed Porsche wide body flares, Engman style longs reinforcements, rear strengthened tub to trailing arm reinforcements and a Tangerine strut support addition.

Lots (tons) of goodies and extras that took 5 years to assemble in crates and shipping containers, replated hardware, clear 76' title, Eric Shea's goodies from stem to stern, complete 914Rubber retread package and "possibly", but "not firmly" a basic soup to nuts Suby build package.

I will probably post for Sale tomorrow to the public at large on our site and "The Bird" site to see if anyone is ready to part with their early retirement fund to get a "great" weekender reassembly project for the winter months.

PM me if interested.

Wingnut

roblav1
I've decided to head off in a completely different direction and will be selling all the 914 stuff I picked up, including the rotisserie and 911 3.0 block. Everything will be listed either here or on Pelican within the next few days.

Regards,
Rob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.