Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S 1975 914 1.8 Huntington Beach Ca.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
914Rush
1975 1 Owner 60xxx Miles Fuel Injected 1.8 Liter 5 Speed White & Black Interior With Red Plaid Seats. Starts Right Up Runs & Drives Great! Engine Runs & Sounds Very Good (no leaks) clutch & transmission working perfect smooth and quiet through all gears
No Rust.....No Rust, Battery Tray Has Discoloration & That Is It!! No Rust On Floors or Body This Is A Extra Special Car
Shiny Excellent White Exterior Re Painted Many Years ago In Original Color, very nice flawless glass all around
Dash Has No Cracks
All Gauges Work, All Center Console Gauges Work Yes The Clock Works Perfectly As Well!!
All Dash Lights & Pop Up Lights Work Perfectly. Wipers Are Not Working, the Car Should Have A Complete Service Before Full Time Use i.e. tune up, Fuel Line, belt & Brake Inspection.
Full Documentation For Original Miles & 1 Owner Car
Cell 310 866-1303

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=457
417]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=457412]Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
ultra912
$$Price$$?
914Rush
$8900
My first post....Forgot the price!!!
Alice
Wow
Nice .....

This car is worth every penny of the asking price .
Looks to me more like a 10/12 k car...
If u have all the service records .
smoke.gif
Alice
QUOTE(Alice @ Jul 1 2014, 08:33 PM) *

Wow
Nice .....

smoke.gif

Look very close everyone .
All records ! One owner !
They don't show up to often ,,,,
Look even closer .
No antenna ,no radio ...
Very cool .
Regardless if it's a 1.8 or even that it's a 75. This car is a compleat show stopper . This car would stand on the podium in any originality area of a car show .
This interior is
Crazy perfect . The plad seats are EOM.and fricken cool as hell .

Spend people .
I would ,
Me so flatt right now.
Git it ! Git it !
Go ! Go ! Go !
smoke.gif
Cuda911
If all this is legit, I' may be interested. I'm a short drive away. Can you email me some of the paperwork that documents its originality?

Thanks!

Mike
jim_hoyland
Nice 914; I live in Huntington Beach and can do a PPI for anyone living far away.
RhodyRanger
Sound nice. has anyone seen this car yet?
chrism69
PM sent
Cuda911
No reply yet from OP?
dudzy's914
QUOTE(Alice @ Jul 1 2014, 11:33 PM) *

Wow
Nice .....

smoke.gif

Agree, this is most definitely a $10,000+ car. Sounds like a great car and well maintained.
Alice
QUOTE(Cuda911 @ Jul 3 2014, 11:38 PM) *

No reply yet from OP?

Just a thought.
U may try calling the phone number that was posted.

bootyshake.gif
914Rush
QUOTE(Cuda911 @ Jul 1 2014, 09:59 PM) *

If all this is legit, I' may be interested. I'm a short drive away. Can you email me some of the paperwork that documents its originality?

Thanks!

Mike

Hello everyone,

No Idea how to respond, no idea how to post more pics or to whom I am responding I apologize, who [posted to try my cell number was wise:) For serious questions & picture requests I am HAPPY to help I can e mail all the pictures wanted 310 866-1303 The Craigslist "Dealers" are interested in my car & have described it as an "honest" car
If I must sell it I want it to go to an end user & one that understands and appreciates it. Thanks ChrisClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmenti
d=457702]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
rhodyguy
if you right click on the member's name above the avatar you will be directed to the member's profile page. on the right hand side of the screen you will see a number of options under COMMUNICATE. you can then send private messages or emails dependent on the member's preferences.
Larmo63
I just happened to see this car on a multi-car trailer today in Huntington Beach/Westminster. Weird.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.