Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 74 914 1.8 Project car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
madmax914
Just a little information on the car, the odometer reads 50,303, I can’t confirm that’s the actual mileage but the condition leads me to believe it could be correct. I have taken both the front and rear suspension out; sand blasted it and painted it. I have purchased all the parts to put it back together from Pelican. I still need wheel bearings. I bought turbo tie rods and are installed on the rack. I have all four brake calipers and rotors, they need to be rebuilt cleaned up and restored. I bought a 23mm master cylinder that goes with the car.

The only rust I can find on the car is the battery tray which I have a new one. You will see in the pictures that there is surface rust in the rear trunk but it’s not through. It is very repairable. The driver’s door is damaged, the previous owner took the door stays off and the door swung wide open. I have all the glass, and the windshield is brand new. The interior need to be completely redone, the seats are complete but need new covers.

The motor is the original 1.8 with good heads, no cracks. If the miles are correct the motor really doesn't need to be rebuilt. I have a 2.0 crankshaft and aftermarket "H" beam rods. The heat exchangers are in excellent shape and I have a Monza Exhaust pipe (not big fan of the Monza sound but I have it).

All the parts and bolts have been bagged and labeled. Most of the bolts, nuts and fasteners have been cleaned of dirt grime and scale so you'll know what's what. Let me know what you think.

I am asking $2,500 for everything, I feel that is a very good value at that price, but I am open to offers or partial trades. I accept cash or PayPal. Thanks for listening.
madmax914
Bump for price reduction, $1,750
IAMA914
[quote name='madmax914' date='Jul 3 2014, 11:25 AM' post='2057099']
Just a little information on the car, the odometer reads 50,303, I can’t confirm that’s the actual mileage but the condition leads me to believe it could be correct. I have taken both the front and rear suspension out; sand blasted it and painted it. I have purchased all the parts to put it back together from Pelican. I still need wheel bearings. I bought turbo tie rods and are installed on the rack. I have all four brake calipers and rotors, they need to be rebuilt cleaned up and restored. I bought a 23mm master cylinder that goes with the car.

The only rust I can find on the car is the battery tray which I have a new one. You will see in the pictures that there is surface rust in the rear trunk but it’s not through. It is very repairable. The driver’s door is damaged, the previous owner took the door stays off and the door swung wide open. I have all the glass, and the windshield is brand new. The interior need to be completely redone, the seats are complete but need new covers.

The motor is the original 1.8 with good heads, no cracks. If the miles are correct the motor really doesn't need to be rebuilt. I have a 2.0 crankshaft and aftermarket "H" beam rods. The heat exchangers are in excellent shape and I have a Monza Exhaust pipe (not big fan of the Monza sound but I have it).

All the parts and bolts have been bagged and labeled. Most of the bolts, nuts and fasteners have been cleaned of dirt grime and scale so you'll know what's what. Let me know what you think.

I am asking $2,500 for everything, I feel that is a very good value at that price, but I am open to offers or partial trades. I accept cash or PayPal. Thanks for listening.
IAMA914
How much for just the body
914werke
What color is it? Looks Olympic blue in the 1st pic but white in the others?
madmax914
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Jul 25 2014, 11:03 AM) *

What color is it? Looks Olympic blue in the 1st pic but white in the others?

White
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.