Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So, who is going to Dunkel's La Auto Show?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
Dunk's

I'm going...anyone wanna share a booth for selling?

LA Auto Show website
skline
I'm going to go. In fact, I think we are going to all meet there and then have lunch afterwards, want to join us?

IPB Image IPB Image
JoeSharp
I'll be there.
Joe
Joe Bob
QUOTE (skline @ Jan 20 2005, 07:26 AM)
I'm going to go. In fact, I think we are going to all meet there and then have lunch afterwards, want to join us?

IPB Image  :chow:

Sure....prolly have to get a room the night before. Anyplaces near there that don't rent by the hour?

Are any of you gonna sell anything?
skline
Of course there are. There is the Marriot right up the street at Lakewood and Clark that doesnt rent by the hour. mrs.K.gif lives real close to there too. My biggest client is right there a few blocks up. But you got the traffic circle not too far from there that has a lot of hotels including ones by the hour. Why dont you just stay at your moms?
Joe Bob
Good idea...forgot she still talks to me.... IPB Image

She has been living in Palm Springs and Mexico for so long it's hard to remember she's down there again....

BTW...you call her on that computer thing yet?
JoeSharp
Mike: Bring a sleeping bag or stay in the motor home, 20 minutes from the event.
Joe
Sammy
Mike, you should do what I do. When you go to a swap meet just show up with a bunch of stuff to sell and mooch a spot in your buddie's space.
Oh wait, that won't work. You're the one I mooch off of IPB Image See ya there IPB Image
Joe Bob
Oh THAT helps....you gonna bring warm crappy beer again?

IPB Image
Sammy
Last week one of my vendor's gave me a bottle of Heineken, I'm gonna bring that, ice cold of course.

Did I mention that the bottle is just over 50 ounces? Gonna be hard to sneak it in past security.
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
Dad Roberts
I will swing by and see ya guys.....maybe even go to lunch. Hooters again?? Was just there last Sat.,Euro show. Pretty cool cars.....thought a couple of ya might show. Lotsa pics at Socaleuro.com................Dad IPB Image
xitspd
I am planning on attending. Please advise time, place to rendezvous for lunch. It would be nice to meet some of you before WCC05.
Twystd1
Twystd1 will be there to sell my left over Honda big valve heads and udder such tripe....

(did i really say that?)

Am looking forward to seeing you all of you folk's.....

See ya there...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twystd1

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
boxstr
Driving over for the LA Lit meet. How far away will the ALLEUROAUTOSHOW be from there??
CCLINSWAPMEETFEVER
Gint
Probably won't make it this year...
markb
I'll be there. IPB Image
Joe Bob
You and Krusty getting a multi space like at Ventura? If so...can I get one with ya?
markb
Probably multi spacing. You'll need talk to John about sharing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.