Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rearview mirror ornaments
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ripper911
Here's mine!

These are sports cars, so I understand that most people wouldn't want something that would swing aroud, hit the windshield, get in your face through the twisties, or whatever.
I've got this little violin that behaves itself nicely!

Who else is hung?

IPB Image
swooshdave
No.
r_towle
QUOTE(ripper911 @ Jul 4 2014, 11:05 AM) *

Here's mine!

These are sports cars, so I understand that most people wouldn't want something that would swing aroud, hit the windshield, get in your face through the twisties, or whatever.
I've got this little violin that behaves itself nicely!

Who else is hung?

IPB Image

Loaded question.
jmill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjGXn249Fc0
ripper911
It's smaller than it looks in that picture. unsure.gif
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(swooshdave @ Jul 4 2014, 08:48 AM) *

No.

agree.gif

There is nothing hanging from mine...
zambezi
I see teenage girls with stuff hanging from their mirrors all the time. Nothing on mine thankyou (in any of my cars)!
Drums66
.....Crucifix,Beads
bye1.gif flag.gif flag.gif
jmill
Sweet!!
Big Len
The cops in town will pull you over and ticket you if you have something hanging. They call it "obstruction". I call it bullshit.
Cairo94507
Vehicle code violation here in CA. Aside from that, that is such a chick or ricer Civic thing to do. Sorry.
bulitt
QUOTE(Big Len @ Jul 4 2014, 04:12 PM) *

The cops in town will pull you over and ticket you if you have something hanging. They call it "obstruction". I call it bullshit.

Had a friends dad hit and kill a pedestrian at an intersection due to a "bullshit" obstruction. Spent months in court, lost his job...
Dave_Darling
I have a small bit of a wrist-band on mine. (Sorry, no pic right now.) It was originally green, and is now badly sun-damaged and falling apart. When I replaced the windshield, I made sure to keep the wrist band.

That was the tag they gave you at the Monterey Historics in 1998 when they did the parade laps at Laguna Seca. I'll keep it until it falls apart.

--DD
Bob L.
QUOTE(ripper911 @ Jul 4 2014, 11:11 AM) *

It's smaller than it looks in that picture. unsure.gif

Most guys wouldn't admit that. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.