Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zambesi Family reunion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ppickerell
I trailered the wounded Zambesi car up to Mark's today
ppickerell
Where it met it's sister who was looking mighty fine.
ppickerell
I have a feeling Mark will be working on a few of my projects! IPB Image
Mueller
how funny....a Zambezi green 914 left his place a little over a month ago IPB Image (see picture IPB Image )

IPB Image

Did you drool on the Zambezi green one that is being restored? IPB Image
bondo
Man, you guys are making it hard for me to make my color decision IPB Image
Mueller
QUOTE (bondo @ Jan 20 2005, 02:23 PM)
Man, you guys are making it hard for me to make my color decision IPB Image

I do know that I like mine the best due to it not having the vinyl on the targa roll bar IPB Image
zabo
Just curious... what kinda car is that red one?
Gustl
QUOTE (zabo @ Jan 20 2005, 11:12 PM)
Just curious... what kinda car is that red one?

looks like a Datsun 240 Z to me IPB Image
ppickerell
Mark made me wear a bib cause you know drool causes rust and rust never sleeps. I did not take a close look at the red car because (puts on his hoity toity voice here) It was'n't German!
McMark
Patricks son's car doesn't look to be in too bad of shape. The inner fender areas survived pretty much unscathed. Should be a 2 day project once I get the fender replacement piece. I also got to see his new trailer in person. Looks like a nice rig! Congrats!

Close, it's a 76 280z. It's a family friend who has had the car since 78. It was parked for about 10 years in LA. Brandon and I flew down, replaced the clutch master and slave and drove it back here with no problems. It has some low RPM issues that I think are related to vacuum leaks. So far I've completely gone through the front suspension replacing all the bushings, new shocks, and 1.5" lowering springs. I haven't gotten to the back yet, so it's got a nice rake to it. IPB Image

I just got GREAT NEWS! All these cars will be moved out of my yard and into a 3000 sq. ft. shop on Feb 1! I'll start a new thread, but it seemed appropriate here.
ppickerell
Mark,
If it works out, I can bring my trailer up and help you move cars if necessary.
McMark
Patrick, I have a few options lined up, but I'll definitely call you if there's trouble or we need another set of wheels.

Bonus points to the person who correctly counts the number of 914s at my house pictured in this thread. And identifies them.

1 - Patricks Zambezi car.

If you've been to my house you're disqualified. IPB Image

Extra extra bonus points if you can identify the other non-porsche cars at my house pictured in this thread.
bondo
QUOTE (McMark @ Jan 20 2005, 04:15 PM)

Extra extra bonus points if you can identify the other non-porsche cars at my house pictured in this thread.

I see a VW bug!
Gustl
will I get half a bonus for discovery of the Datsun ? IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.