Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: And now, a word for our sponsors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
I would like to take this opportunity to thank our cash contributing sponsors. Support them..they are supporting us!

BBQ
Mercury Insurance Group

Track Lunch, coffee and donuts
Auto Atlanta

Poker Run
Callicott Motor Sports

Hats
LN Engineering

Shirts
Streamload
Hi_Fi_Guy
Thanks for letting us know. Their support of the 914 community does effect my shopping habits.
SirAndy
IPB Image thanks guys ...
Demick
Thank you sponsors!

Howard: perhaps a website link next to each sponsor. Makes it easy for everyone to pay them a visit.

Demick

P.S. A good idea for anyone who purchases anything from any of the sponsors: thank them for being a sponsor of the WCC when you make the purchase. Lets them know that their sponsorship is appreciated, publicized, and brings them business.
Gustl
QUOTE (Demick @ Jan 20 2005, 11:17 PM)

P.S. A good idea for anyone who purchases anything from any of the sponsors: thank them for being a sponsor of the WCC when you make the purchase.  Lets them know that their sponsorship is appreciated, publicized, and brings them business.

IPB Image IPB Image
Mueller
I "thank" Mercury every year with a check for over $3.5k for my car insurance IPB Image
(best insurance company I've dealt with when it comes to claims and coverage IPB Image )

Links to the other guys or ways to send a thank you?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.