Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Back Again
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
aircooledboy
I see it's back again.

Possibly Ugliest 914 ever

I noticed this time he left out all the comical comments about how great the car is. It "sold" last month after a no reserve auction. Judging by the new pictures this time showing some pretty bad rust that he left out last time in describing "the best looking 914 body kit ever" or what ever the hell he said, my guess is the auction winner came to get it, saw the giant hole in the floor and other rust and walked away laughing.

Bid'er up boys. IPB Image
IPB Image IPB Image
scotty b
Hey, if I win this can one of you Cali guys store it for me until I am rele...er get a chance to take an extended vacation from the asyl....er new facilities that I have moved into?? IPB Image IPB Image I actually do like the IMSA dam. IPB Image
SLITS
QUOTE (scotty b @ Jan 20 2005, 03:26 PM)
Hey, if I win this can one of you Cali guys store it for me until I am rele...er get a chance to take an extended vacation from the asyl....er new facilities that I have moved into?? IPB Image IPB Image I actually do like the IMSA dam. IPB Image

Sure......we'll let Allan's (Headrage) cats live in it.
scotty b
IPB Image Great then the smell will match the look!! IPB Image
redshift
IPB Image

I hope someone makes that into a production model... maybe Pottiac... errr Pontiac.

It would look good in the driveway, parked by the Vibe...

hah

M
r_towle
i want the wheels, and front air dam...

If one of you west coast boys wants to go in on it with me....we could work a deal on the whole thing

Rich
xitspd
Call the Vatican! That baby needs an Exorcism................... IPB Image
DJsRepS
I think my car is alot more ugly than that. The only ugly on the Ebay car is the workmanship and the custom crap blocking someone from working on the motor that dont run. I do like the front and rear bumpers and rims even the rear trunk spoiler is ok except where it connects to that other custom crap.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.