Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GB- yes one more Rear trunk licence plate light grommet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
Not sure the part number, and mine is a little different in that I made it more sturdy and the hole nice and tight. It can be reamed out, but is stretchy enough that it will tightly seal 2 wires. I know the OEM has a thinner membrane, I beefed it up.

If anyone knows the part number let me know, but I needed these and had been asked to make them in the past, so it you need one let me know. I'll have the run complete in about a week.

I also suspect that there is application in the front for fog lights, but have not had a chance to check.
mharmon
I'm in for a couple sets
sbsix
Mark, the part number is 111.971.911 A. The parts book makes reference to it 5 times. 2 at the rear license plate light openings, 1 at the rear bulkhead for the accelerator cable, 2 for the radio (?), and 1 for the CD cable.

I've had 2 NOS grommets put away for years and fished them out tonight and found my old notes were with them noting that the additional grommets were needed.

The parts book doesn't make reference to the front fogs, but I suspect that they could be used there too.

Put me down for 5.
Mikey914
Thanks for the number.
Mark
porbmw
On that interesting note from sbsix, can you put me down for 10
That should bump the order up a bit..... beerchug.gif
euro911
Damn headbang.gif
porbmw
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 9 2014, 01:23 AM) *

Damn headbang.gif

WUT?
euro911
QUOTE(porbmw @ Jul 9 2014, 10:12 AM) *
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 9 2014, 01:23 AM) *
Damn headbang.gif
WUT?
I just received a shipment of parts from Mark ... if only I waited headbang.gif

He releases new stuff that I need/want every couple of weeks anymore blink.gif
Mikey914
If it makes you feel better I can slow down.
No... not really.
I have another good one coming up that these will be a nice little add in.
euro911
Did you read my PM about Westy mud flaps ?
bdstone914
Looks like it has some 911 application and is available new. With 111 it would also be used in VW Beetles.

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/5577665-post4.html
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.