Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 73/74 914 2.0 whole car part out
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jeepovertoyota242
I have either a 73 or 74 914 2.0 im parting out or possible sell the car as whole. I was told it is a 73 but im not positive (I will look the vin up tonight). she has tons of great cond. parts. the hood and a couple ext parts have some minor surface rust but I plan on pulling those off and sanding/priming them. interior is perfect. the motor is suppose to be trashed but I have no idea how bad its damaged and other than some of the internal components and block the rest is good (the block may be ok but idk). let me know what you need and I can send pics. call/text 3364031319 or 3363453367

Too many parts to list price. I will list the parts as they get sold
tweet
Welcome to the forum

welcome.png

Posting pictures of the car, is helpful in getting your parts sold.
jeepovertoyota242
thanks buddy!
daytona
Hi and welcome.
I am looking for a center console in better condition than mine, and also the relay board with cover. you can send photos to cebotech1 at yahoo dot com .
Thanks.
Bill.
Larmo63
Targa bar pad available?
euro911
Please EDIT your original post to include prices as soon as possible, else your ad may get deleted

Click here for the Classifieds Rules

Thank you ...
jeepovertoyota242
Dayton: I think the console is good but I will check and get pic tomorrow

Larmo63: can you be a little more specific on what your looking for

I can reply a lot faster by text everyone 3364031319.
euro911
Targa bar pad ... it's the upholstered piece that runs from side to side above the rear window

Click to view attachment
Olympic 914
I am looking for a front sway bar setup. does yours have it? I would need all the parts.

Thanks.
worn
QUOTE(jeepovertoyota242 @ Jul 8 2014, 07:46 AM) *

I have either a 73 or 74 914 2.0 im parting out or possible sell the car as whole. I was told it is a 73 but im not positive (I will look the vin up tonight). she has tons of great cond. parts. the hood and a couple ext parts have some minor surface rust but I plan on pulling those off and sanding/priming them. interior is perfect. the motor is suppose to be trashed but I have no idea how bad its damaged and other than some of the internal components and block the rest is good (the block may be ok but idk). let me know what you need and I can send pics. call/text 3364031319 or 3363453367

Too many parts to list price. I will list the parts as they get sold

Looking for heat exchangers...
dudzy's914
2.0L Fuchs?
dudzy's914
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
streetrover
EGR counter?
jeepovertoyota242
Hey guys sorry i like posted this and left yall hanging. Its taking a lot longer tham planned. But I'm goin to my dads tomorrow to pull more parts and get an inventory. I will get pics of the parts requested atleast. Sorry for the wait guys
mapguy
I'm looking for a muffler. Stock, Triad, extractor, Bursch, whatever.

I have heat exchangers, just need a muffler. Let me know what it has on there when you go look at it again. Pics would be awesome.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.