Elliot Cannon
OK. Sure. Easy, right? av-943.gif
speed metal army
Ugh!
I have nightmares about stuff like that... blink.gif
Mike Bellis
2 speaker wires and 3 other wires coming from the dash =spaghetti, Ala Eliott
76-914
poke.gif Well if you'd sober up a little it would probably go much faster. biggrin.gif When I pulled my gages for the change up I still had the blue tape marking each lead. I decided to leave them on. Comes in handy with "old" memories. dry.gif
SLITS
RTFWD
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(Mike Bellis @ Jul 8 2014, 01:13 PM) *

Totally wrong. Oil temp., oil pres., Volts, CHT, clock, fuel pump, interior light, driving light and cig. lighter. biggrin.gif
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(76-914 @ Jul 8 2014, 01:14 PM) *

poke.gif Well if you'd sober up a little it would probably go much faster. biggrin.gif When I pulled my gages for the change up I still had the blue tape marking each lead. I decided to leave them on. Comes in handy with "old" memories. dry.gif

I thought about re-wiring the whole thind buuuut NO. laugh.gif
patssle
$20 buys a printer label maker at Office Depot. Wiring up for my /6 at the moment - it's worth the purchase!
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(patssle @ Jul 8 2014, 04:19 PM) *

$20 buys a printer label maker at Office Depot. Wiring up for my /6 at the moment - it's worth the purchase!

I actually have one and the masking tape will be replaced with something more permanent for the NEXT time I decide to do this. biggrin.gif
balljoint
You don't do this kind of thing with your airplane do you?

unsure.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Jul 8 2014, 03:30 PM) *

Totally wrong. Oil temp., oil pres., Volts, CHT, clock, fuel pump, interior light, driving light and cig. lighter. biggrin.gif

"And a Partridge in a Pear Tree"

No cigar or cup holder?
r_towle
QUOTE(SLITS @ Jul 9 2014, 12:02 AM) *

QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Jul 8 2014, 03:30 PM) *

"And a Partridge in a Pear Tree"

No cigar or cup holder?

Isn't that your job?
Elliot Cannon
Finally got the "can of worms" back together. I'm turning into a DAPO and I haven't even sold the car. I wanted to clean up all the wires in back but, "screw it", everything works OK and I wanted to drive the car again. Not the best picture but here it is.
bulitt
Thinking quick connectors are the way to go.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.