Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Got it running
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jsaum
After many years and multiple repairs and a few engines it looks like I'll have a good running 914 again. A big thank you to rhodyguy for a great deal and all of his time helping me get the engine in. Oh and thank you to greenie for coming out of retirement and turning a few wrenches too! My 72 now has a 1.8 with Empi 34 dual carbs and the side shifter transmission. I can't wait to tune it up and get it on the road! Pictures to follow!

Jsaum
jsaum
It's a thing of beauty!
JRust
Congrats! Can't wait to hear you start it up. I don't think I believe Greenie showed up to help WTF.gif . I haven't seen that guy in years evilgrin.gif
Millerwelds
I'd secure the white and yellow wires lest they bounce around and end up in the fan...

Congrats and have fun! beerchug.gif
Tom
Haven't met greenie guy, but that rody guy is surely a great person. Thanks again for all of the help Kevin. biggrin.gif
Tom
jim_hoyland
Good news ! smile.gif smile.gif I remember your car from " Soogy side of Seattle" WCR
rhodyguy
he put in a nice running 1.8 that came out of the 75' that was ruined due to the carport collapse. it lit up on the first try. needs a muffler fix, timing confirmed, maybe a cross bar dial in, but other than that he'll be motivating...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.