Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: playing with my CNC again..
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RJMII
Since my car started out life as a 2.0, I started out there first.

This is my latest CNC design; with a couple slight modifications to the machine code, I think I could make a couple more. One for my shop, one for by the front door... one for my running ribbons...

GeorgeRud
Making a complete set ( 914-6, 914 1.8, 914 1.7) might actually sell nicely as a custom frame. I'm always in awe of folks that have the knowledge on how to program these amazing machines.
RJMII
George, I have all the others drawn. ;-)
Mark Henry
Knowing the back story....if you were to start back up I would build stock and only sell from items that are in-stock only shades.gif
RJMII
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Jul 10 2014, 02:26 PM) *

Knowing the back story....if you were to start back up I would build stock and only sell from items that are in-stock only shades.gif

knowing the *full* back story; I believe I tried taking a break because I knew I couldn't handle more orders, and all of a sudden was inundated with requests and thought I could handle them.

Now I've resorted to just saying "NO" when I feel like I am unable to make something within a reasonable amount of time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.